사십사 - Skinship

My mind suddenly flashed to one thing, and that was y/n.

I quickly stormed out of the bar and made my way outside. I hurried and got into the car in a rush to go home.

I sat inside the car alone for sometime before making my way back home to y/n. As I reached, I quickly got off the car and took a deep breath, I tried calming myself down before entering the house. I closed my eyes and took another deep breath as I opened the door and entered the house.

When I entered the living room I saw y/n laying on the sofa watching television with her phone in hand. The sight of her calmed me down a lot and I knew it was best if I tell her what's happening. I slowly walked towards her, I bent down and softly kissed her forehead. She looked up at me as I sat beside her and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Mingyu, your back. It felt like you were gone forever" She asked with a warm smile on her face.

"Im back now baby, I missed you." I said while looking at her. Her cheeks turned a rosy red color which made me smile.

She rested her head against my shoulder and cuddled up close to me. "So hows things with your dad, what did he have to say." She said gently looking up at me with her doe eyes.

"Actually y/n, we have a bit of a problem. Its Sohee" I replied honestly.

Her expression changed drastically as her lips turned downwards. "Huh. What do you mean?" She said as she sat up quickly.

"She confronted my dad about our fake stupid relationship. My dad called me after and he wants us now to get married. I panicked but then again I decided not to tell you about it because I didn't want you to worry about it." I said as I stroked her cheek.

"I swear to god Mingyu, if you chose to hide this from me I would of seriously killed you." She said as she put her hands on my shoulders pulling them towards her. "So what are you going to do?" Her eyes not leaving mine.

I have to go to my dad's place tomorrow evening, he called Sohee's parents for dinner tomorrow. And to make things worse, my dad and Sohees's dad are college friends. I don't even know what to do y/n, my dad is acting so stubborn right now. He won't even let me speak, let alone listen to me. Y/n what do you think we should do?" I pleaded to her.

"Mingyu, listen to me. Your dad's probably just overwhelmed that you are moving to the next stage of your life by listening to Sohee's words. He loves you that's why maybe he is getting excited that you are finally settling down and have found a partner. He was waiting for this moment, Mingyu. Don't ruin it." She said calmly as she caressed my cheek. I pulled her hand away from my face and looked at her confused and annoyed.

"Y/n are you serious right now. Are you in the right mind, right now. Do you hear yourself?! Your basically saying I should forget you and everything that we have shared right now and to marry Sohee. What is wrong with you, y/n?!" I said angrily as I pushed her off of me.

"I never said that Mingyu, calm down. I mean't that don't ruin his excitement of marriage, maybe if you prove yourself to him with the person you truly want to get married with. Then his expectations of you settling down won't get ruined because he trusts your emotions. The rest is on you." She said as she started to walk away from me.

"Is this your way of proposing to me?" I said as she faced her back towards me refusing to turn around.

"I should ask you the same Mingyu" She replied sweetly before walking away. I quickly grabbed her arm as she walked away. "I am going to bed, i am tired" She said quietly as she brushed my hand away from her arm.

"Don't turn your back on me y/n, look at me when when I am talking to you ." I softly spoke in her ear.

"Why should I?" She whispered back bravely.