i ━ leo melts a girl (literally)

Start from the beginning

Leo said something from the inside and rushed after Rebecca.

"Come with us in our quest." He looked happy for a reason.

"That's nice but no thanks."

Leo nodded, "you have to come- the prophecy said so."

Rebecca grimaced, prophecies were horrible things to get involved with. She had been in one official quest total and it had been good, but not that good.

The maze really was a place designed to mess with you.

Rebecca knew she couldn't outsmart the fates or escape them.

"Then tell me what happened before you got here."

Leo looked surprised she had accepted so easily. "Sure... my best friend Jason said he had lost his memory and something about speaking latin..."

Oh shit, latin speaking Jason, and her, in the same quest.

Then Leo finished and looked at Rebecca, "what's your story."

She sighed, he seemed nice enough, even for a boy.

"It all started when Percy Dorkus," she actually thought Percy was nice- but they had this sort of frenemy, neither would back of (like bickering siblings). "Went missing, everyone and I say everyone wen't to look for him, including me. I got a trail to the north and ended up here. Then I humbly told Khione where she could stick up her ice stick and froze me."

Leo blinked. "Huh, figures."

Rebecca glanced back, "go inside again or he will suspect, or your friends will think Cal broke his side of the deal."

Leo nodded and rushed in.

She stepped on the thick snow, but no footsteps could be seen, she stomped with her boots in anger, no footsteps appeared.

Rebecca felt like a ghost.

Soon the three half-bloods including Leo came out.

"See! I didn't make her up!" Leo motioned to her.

She stood there, not saying anything, her arms crossed.

"I'm Rebecca."

Jason looked at her, he blinked but didn't say a word. Their eyes met, an uneasy feeling of deja vu fled through her.

She had the greenest eyes, tan skin as if she had spent all her life at the beach, her hair was darker and straighter, to top it all she had a black leather jacket and a purple crystal slung around her neck.

Piper looked at her up and down, "you are a daughter of Circe? Like the lady with the ghosts?"

Rebecca didn't blink, "blessed by Circe- but yes, I can contact ghosts." She had contacted ghosts previously, but had never ended well.

Leo unfolded something she couldn't see, but suddenly it transformed into a massive bronze dragon.

Rebecca recognised it as the dragon head Jackson and Beckendorf had retrieved a couple of years ago.

"What did the prophecy say exactly?"

Jason spoke for first time, seemingly snapped out of it. "Do I know you?"

"No." Yes, but she couldn't tell him.

Leo coughed breaking the tension,
" Child of Lightning, beware the Earth,
The Giant's revenge the eight shall birth.
Speaker of ghosts shall the truth unearth
The forge and the dove shall break the cage,
And death unleash through Hera's rage. "

She thought about the lines, first one was pretty obvious.

She looked at Jason, "so you're the son of J-Zeus."

Rebecca wanted to self slap at her own stupidness.

"Jupiter," he corrected, seemingly nobody noticed her almost mistake.

She looked at Piper and Leo, "you're a daughter of Aphrodite and Leo is obviously Hephaestus."

Piper smiled at her, "Leo filled us up in your situation."

Her situation being frozen and looking for Jackson.

After a minute they were all set up and ready to go, Leo at the front, Piper, Rebecca and last Jason.

The three were on a quest to find wind or something.

Rebecca decided she was just going with it.

They were going through the air, she looked down, the tiny houses and people, she wished she were as ignorant and blissful as them.

Jason tapped her shoulder, she turned around, his blue eyes staring at her, for a second she was thrown back.

"You seem familiar, have we met before? I can't remember anything- like anything, and you seem awfully familiar."

She gulped, she couldn't tell him, no. It would complicate things, the past was better left in the past.

"I'm sorry."

____________________________

- any theories ??

- i know everything seems weird
and that it has no context but
trust

flo <3