Alzulon and Zuko meet each other again

Alzulon POV

10 years and I still haven't found Zuko yet. I was seppoas to protect he but I didn't. Ursa should have never taking him. Oh, when I find her she will be punished. But I have to find Zuko and make sure he is safe.

Why does everyone look like they saw a dragon. "Fire Lord Alzulon"

"Prince Ozai wat is it you want."

" Fire Lord Alzulon I have found The lost Prince Zuko."

Wait what.Alzulon looks around but doesn't see anyone he is looking for.

"Where is he,is he alright. Do you have ta traitor too?!!"

"Yes fire Lord Alzulon the boy is alright and he is outside the doors. I don't have the traitor."

Zuko is outside the doors. Alzulon looks to the doors.

"Bring him in and then leave Prince Ozai"

"Fire Lord Alzulon may I not stay and speak with my son I missed him dearly."

Liar

"You didn't miss him and no may not stay now let him in then leave!!"

Ozai stands up without a word and opens the speaking to someone outside. Maybe it's Zuko who he is speaking to.

Finally he go's out and someone else comes in and close the door. Zuko.

"Zuko.....?" The person looks up with golding eyes well the one eye is burnd. But gold eyes the same one's Zuko has. This is Zuko. 15 years old.

"Fire Lord Alzulon its been a long time."

"It's grandfather not Fire Lord Alzulon  Zuko."

Alzulon walks up to Zuko and hugs him.

"I missed you Grandfather."

Alzulon looks at Zuko face.

"Who did this to you tell me."

"Well a house was on fire and I was in is and I fell and burnd my eye so yeah hehe...."

He was in a building that was on FIRE!! That will never happen again because now I can protect him from such things. I will make sure of that.

He is still so small and skinny. I will have to make sure he is eat enough food.

"Why don't we have some tea and food. And the you can tell me what you have been doing these past few years Zuko. I want to hear everything."

"Okay, if I'm honest with you I'm starving for some spicy food."

Spicy food is his fovrite. I'll make sure the servants make spicy food for his little sun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alzulon just wanting to protect his little sun and make him happy. Alzulon cares a lot about his grandbaby okay. I know this was a short chapter but the next one will be longer I promise