10 years later

Zuko dream

Screams, cries for help, red eye's looking at him, blood, too much blood ,blood everywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zuko wakes up breathing heavily sweat running down his face eyes wide.  "It was just a nightmare." He tells himself. He stands up and walks to the washroom. He takes a cold shower, when he is done he walks back to his bedroom. He lays down on his bed and looks at the wall. He knows he is the avatar and stuff but he is allowed to be afraid, mom has to work to night so she won't be here and it is night now so he can't go to Toph. Guess he should try sleeping again.

The moring

Mom is making breakfast well I get ready for school. I hate school. Its boring and there is nothing fun to do, I don't have any friends, yeah Toph is my friend but she does homeschooling, I have to bartend to be a nonbender

"Zuko honey"

Mom calling

"Yeah mom?"

"You're not going to school "

Okay wait what.

"Whyyyyyy?"

"You have to leaving."

"And where to mom?"

"You have to going back."

Going back? Wait.....oh no

"Why do I have to go back its be ten years mom why now. Why mom!?"

"You're father said you have to come back"

"How does he know where we are and doesn't he hate me!?"

" I don't know how he found out where we are and yes he hate you"

He still hates me then why does he want me to come back. It has to be a good reason if he wants me to come back

"Only I have to go back?"

"Yes I can't go."

"What if he finds out I'm the avatar mom what then..."

"Then you run and hide Zuko."

"I can fight him I stronger then him."

"No your not strong enough to fight him Zuko, now go pack a ship is going to come and pick you up."

"Okay but did he say why I should come back."

"You're grandfather won't stop looking for you and it's getting out of hand."

Grandfather still hasn't stop looking for me but why, if I'm honest with myself I really do miss him. He is the only person I care about yeah I care about my mom to but we're not really close. I wonder how grandfather is doing since it's been 10 years now and  he still hasn't stop looking for me..

Guess I'll find out.