Alzulon reaction to Zuko and Ursa despairing

Alzulon POV

Alzulon was sitting in the tea room drinking tea before going to the throneroom. He heard running footsteps coming to the tea room and all of a sudden the door opened. One of the servants looking for something or someone the the servants eyes landed on him. Bowing to him.

"I'm sorry for enterapting you fire Lord Alzulon I didn't mean to."

The servants looked really pale.

"What's is it you are looking for?"

The servant looked worried.

"I'm looking for Prince Zuko and Princess Ursa. Fire Lord Alzulon."

"Why are you looking for them?"

The servant looked more worried.

"They're no where to be found fire Lord Alzulon."

Nowhere to be found... His Zuko is missing but he saw him last night. He should have made sure Zuko made it safely to his bed room but he didn't make sure Zuko made it safely to his bed room. He is suppose to protect his little sun. Wait Ursa is missing as well maybe sge took him. How dare she take his little sun away from me. Why did no one tell him!

"How long have they been missing?!"

"Since this morning nobody saw the at breakfast or see them wake up fire Lord Alzulon."

Nobody saw them this morning and didn't tell me!

"Why was I not told about this!"

The servant looked terrified now.

The servant looked terrified know.

"I don't know why Fire Lord Alzulon. I thought you knew."

"Where is Prince Ozai?!"( Why didn't he tell me that my Grandchild was missing. If he is with that brat Azula again instead of looking for his son and wife I will take that horribly child Azula away from him. He should love his children both but he only loves Azula.

"Hoe is training Princess Azula. He says he doesn't have time too look for his useless son and wife."

How dare he call my little sun useless I will kill him.

"Tell me when you find Prince Zuko. And tell my son I want a word with him."

The servant bows and leave's quickly.

I'm suppose to keep Zuko safe from harm. When they find Zuko and Ursa I will keep a closer eye on Ursa and I will make sure Zuko is safe. Maybe I'm over reacting. Ursa would never hurt Zuko she cares for him, he is her son.