XVꀤꀤ

So I know it's November... schools just been busy but I'm back now sorry guys.

A few days had passed since you had gone to visit Gracie. Now you were back home, stirring some hot chocolate you had made while scrolling through Instagram.

You almost did a spit take when you saw something pop up onto your feed.

You didn't even know why you were getting his posts considering you thought you blocked him

You didn't even know why you were getting his posts considering you thought you blocked him. But curiosity got the better of you and you read the caption.

Scoffing, you clicked not interested on the post and went back to your hot chocolate.

You really hoped he hadn't written a song about you. But just as you were thinking, Olivia had texted you a YouTube link.

LIV💜💜: BRO CHECK THIS OUT I THINK ITS ABOUT YOU... https://youtu.be/bHXn-SU7YYg?si=ezpz3n6JjXiqWF1e (author note: it's actually a really good song so give it a listen if you can)

You clicked the link and to your luck it was one of Charlton's new releases. Ugh...

The video started off really weird, but the message was pretty clear.

The song was narrating that a girl had broke his heart and left him lonely... oh the actual irony. He wasn't showing this side when he treated you like shit and cheated with no remorse.

'But I'm sleepin' alone while you're out there with somebody else'

This had to be an actual joke. There's no way he was painting it like this. This made you look like a bitch and the news would eat this up. It would ruin your image. And he DEFINITELY was not sleeping alone.

You pinched your nose, calling Olivia.

LIV💜💜: I'm taking you watched it...

YOU: Yep I did and I can't even explain how I'm feeling right now it's already got half a MILLION VIEWS... the news never got an official story of what happened between me and him so this is going to just seal the deal and- I can't even I'm about to cry liv what if the rest of his album is slandering me...

LIV💜💜: Boo it's okay I'll talk to my team and then I can clear it up for you. My spotlights way bigger than his so don't worry I'm going to deal with this and expose him. Also... I called Gracie because she's feeling better and she's on her way. Just hold in there okay?

You hung up the phone. The rage you felt was too much and you wanted to punch a wall. Wasn't his mistreatment towards you enough? And now you're happy he's coming for your image too??

You grabbed an apple and threw it, hearing someone gasp as the apple bounced into the wall. You were about to scream when you saw it was Gracie.

"Gracie..." you said, trailing off as you felt her arms come around you.

"It's okay. I'm here baby" she said, running her hands through your hair.

"I hate him"

"Me too" the brunette muttered, breaking the embrace as she paced the room in thought.

"The nerve he had to write a song like that... it's just not even" Gracie said, but stopped as she lost what she was going to say.

"He's not just coming for you. He's trying to make me look bad too. Like I stole you from him, and he's making it seem like you cheated on him. It's disgusting" she continued.

All you could do was sigh. Today really couldn't get any worse...

But you spoke too soon as you saw a news article pop up on your phone.

THE KID LAROI COMES OUT WITH NEW SINGLE 'BLEED' WHICH EXPLAINS HIS STRUGGLE WITH EX GIRLFRIEND Y/N...

No.

The news had already come out. You couldn't even open the article because you knew if you did you would break down.

Gracie caught onto your expression, and took your phone to read the article.

"Could this song have a connection to Y/N sneaking around with a familiar brunette artist who opened for Taylor Swift this year..."

Gracie gritted her teeth.

"He's trying to drag me under too. I bet he doesn't even care about us he just wants his image boosting again" the brunette sighed.

"Definitely" you agreed, taking a glass from the kitchen cupboard and filling it with water.

"Honey are you okay?" Gracie asked, putting her arms around your waist.

You shook your head, you wouldn't be okay until this was sorted out.

"Liv's going to sort this out I promise" the brunette explained, tucking hair strands behind your ear.

"For now. Relax okay? As much as I hate this situation too, this is part of knowing people in the spotlight."

You sighed.

"I know, I just didn't think he would stoop so low"

"People do crazy things to get back in the spotlight. His relevance is probably wearing off now stay is like three years old. He needed a new story, and saw you as an option" the brunette said, playing with your hands. Her eyes locking onto the ring on your finger.

"He can be salty all he wants, but I'm the one who's marrying you" she giggled.

You smiled, falling in love all over again as she looked at you with her deep brown eyes.

You could take this, you had her. And that's all that mattered.

NOTE: ALSO ERM I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD TIME SKIP TO NOVEMBER (now) BECAUSE I WAS SLOW WITH UPDATING AND I THINK ITS LIKE EARLY SEPTEMBER IN THE STORY AND I REALLY WANNA WRITE A CHRISTMAS CHAPTER🤦‍♀️ SHOULD I TIME SKIP??