X

Note: yes most of these pictures are mine. i was originally going to post this in a few days but why not post it now.

The rest of the flight was decent. Olivia started watching a movie, and you listened to some music. And then you slept for the remainder.

As you descended, Gracie started to wake up.

"Y/n" she said, lightly shaking you.

You opened your eyes, half asleep.

"Hm?" You said, sitting upright.

"We're landing now" the brunette said, packing her things away.

"Oh right thanks for telling me" you said, putting your headphones away.

From the corner of your eye you could see Olivia shaking Conan like crazy.

Classic Liv.

The plane landed and you made your way to the exit, the brunette following closely behind you. This wasn't the first time you had visited Portugal. You always used to come here with your family every summer until you moved out. Now you were hoping you could re-create the memories with the girl beside you.

Unlike the others, you could actually understand some Portuguese which would probably be helpful. You were about to grab your suitcase off the conveyor belt when you felt someone touch your arm.

"Gracie your bag hasn't come-"

But it wasn't Gracie. It was Ethan.

"Oh hi again" you muttered, looking around for Gracie.

"Heyy, it was a shame we didn't sit closer on the plane. I couldn't find you anywhere" Ethan said sadly.

Sure...

"Yeah" you fake frowned, seeing Gracie coming out of the ladies room. You couldn't do this right now, if she saw you talking to him it would not go down well.

"Ethan. We were great friends. But I can't do this. You make me fiancée uncomfortable so I need to ask you to back off" you said firmly.

Maybe you expected him to understand, but his face was far from an understanding.

"Come on y/n, you can't be serious. We're just buddies right" he said, touching your arm. But his face held a small smirk, like he didn't have any intention of being your friend.

"Ethan. Don't" you warned.

He pulled back, rolling his eyes. But Gracie was already there, pulling your face in and giving you a long kiss while her arms wrapped securely around your neck.

"Whatever, I got to get back to my girlfriend" he laughed, pointing over to the angry girl near the airport exit.

"That was good" you said, blushing as the brunette pulled away.