Their conversation started with the hue of the rising sun now it is post sun rise and the chaos of the life started but their is a complete silence in Abhimanyu's mind who is travelling back to seek a glance in his life. 

Breaking his revire Ragini questioned.....I need to leave Abhimanyu before that just answer me did u submit ur divorce papers that u made Akshara signed 6 yrs back.

Abhimanyu nodded his head in no. Giving a thought for a while....Ragini spoke raising hope in Abhimanyu's heart...there is way Abhimanyu to get ur life back and it will be ur only chance to rectify and rebuild ur marriage, don't mess it up....saying Ragini narrated what to be done and left with Abhimanyu looking determined.

Enough of being selfless...it's time to be selfish Abhimanyu Birla, no matter what I'll have my wife and son back in my life......Let's start the war....said Abhimanyu (OG Abhimanyu's theme playing in background).

..................

A week passed by....

Harsh has called up Anand and Mahima in his cabin. Anand and Mahima on entering the room noticed a frowing Harsh who is reading a paper what looks like a letter.

What's wrong Harsh?....questioned Anand. Harsh handed the letter which he is looking at to Anand. With a questioning face Anand took the letter and looked into and frowned.....a court notice said Anand. Court notice?...why? questioned Mahima while snatching the paper.

U remember the fire accident that happened a few months back bhabhi (Mahima nodded in yes), the patient's family has filed a case on Birla hospital, those were the summons from the court...said Harsh.

What's all this mess, is our personal life not enough that even our professional lives are also adding on to it?...said Anand.

Wahi tho bhaisab.....one side Abhimanyu pata nahi kaunsa phook maara hai ki he's going forward with the custody case and now this....said Harsh frustatedly. 

After his conversation with Ragini, Abhimanyu instead of withdrawing the custody case as he planned earlier he decided to move forward with it much to the annoayance of the family.

Abhimanyu's this decision brought a disagreement between him and the Birla's who are completely against it, however a determined Abhimanyu didn't give a damn to others opinion resulting in the tense environment in the BH. In all this one soul is flying in the sky....Manjari who is literally in impression that Abhimanyu still valued her and her decisions. While Aarohi stood neutral....sister Aarohi felt insecure while mother Aarohi felt concerened about Akshara.

Abhimanyu's friendship with Ragini is being strenghtened day by day, well Ragini is gonna be a crucial part in his life as well as Sharma's, most importantly she is gonna bring a earth shattering change in Manjari's life.

There is no point in digging into Abhimanyu's life....Harsh setup a meeting with our legal team asap, let's see what can be done, I need to prep for my surgery saying....Anand left followed by Mahima, Harsh got busy with his work.

............

Neil entered into his room after his work and questioned Aarohi....where is Ruhi?. She just completed her homework and left to play with Shivu and Ishu....answered Aarohi. Did she eat anything? Neil questioned again. Yes she had some fruits, biscuits and Milk...said Aarohi.

Hmm....saying Neil was above to move out, that was when Aarohi questioned.....How long Neil? How long are we gonna be the same? How long are u gonna treat me like this? 

Her questions gained Neil's attention. Neil isn't oblivious to the questions, but he doesn't have concrete answers. 

Aarohi continued....it's been years Neil, years and u still hadn't forgiven me. I'm sorry Neil, sorry about everything, but how long Neil, how long are we gonna stay just as roommates, how long are we gonna be Ruhi's parents, it is suffocating me Neil.