Getting to know each other✨

Draupadi and krishnaa became close friends within some hours of chatting....krishnaa felt like she found a friend whom she lost a long time ago.

They both joined with dushala vrushali and subhadra after dinner.

Draupadi: everything is perfect but something is missing.

Dushala: what princess?

Drau: music and dance.

Everyone nodded.

Pandavas who were watching them heard everything.

Nakul: princess draupadi....we have a perfect person for this....he winked at dushala....dushala who understood the assignment winked back at him.

Arjun: who is that kul....he asked innocently without knowing their intention.

In the meanwhile both krishnaa and Arjun exchanged glances often.

Sahadev: bhratha are u joking?...who can dance better than u....u even learnt lord shiv rudradhandav right

Arjun: what ....no way.

Bheem: no Arjun this is princess draupadi's request....we have to fulfill our guest's wishes right.

Draupadi's cheeks slightly turned into red. She is confused about whom she should blush....she knows that she has a connection with all five of them but she has no clue why she is getting more attracted towards Arjun.

Subhadra: prince Arjun....please it's my request....I am really excited to see you dancing pleaseee....subhu requested.

Still Arjun not convinced...but when his eyes met with krishnaa's....he asked for her consent through his eyes....she nodded her head positively..... immediately Arjun agreed with a blushing face......these cute conversation was noticed by both Pandavas, dhushala and vrushali.

Subhu thought arjun accepted only after her request....she started to build her own dream world without knowing the reality.

Dushala: if you dance as lord shiv means who will dance as mata parvati?

Vrushali: we have krishnaa for that.....you know she is the best dancer I have ever seen.

Dushala: yes of course in kanyakul.....guru used to praise her everyday for her performance.

Krishnaa's cheeks turned like a tomato : what mee.....I can't dance....dhushu this is not fair.

Dhushu: no krishuuu...see what Bheem bhaiya said.... we have to fulfill our guest's wishes right.

Krishnaa nodded without raising her head....while Pandavas glanced at Arjun and made fun of him.

Subhu didn't like the plan....she just wanted to see Arjun dancing....she couldn't even imagine any other girl dancing with Arjun....her blood boiled.

Dhrist heard their conversation came there: for singing u don't have to search for someone.....we have a great singer here ......your guest princess draupadi.

Drau glared at dhrist in a playful manner.

Bheem: then we have people for both singing and dancing....let's start.

The elders are called to watch.....draupadi sat in a corner of the mandap with a Veena...and started playing it and singing.....while Arjun and krishnaa stood in the centre of the mandap.....they don't know how they are going to dance....they even Dont know what drau is going to sing.

When drau started to sing....everyone mesmerized by her melodious voice....but when Arjun and krishnaa started to dance in a perfect sync.....all were shocked because they didn't even talked properly before.....but how they are able to dance cordially in such perfection......for a while all were looking at them as real shiv and Shakthi......Arjun and krishnaa don't even know how they are dancing like this.....each time their hands or their body touches each other's.....they could feel some current pass through their body.