Portal

Both the girls searching here and there in their cupboards for accessories and makeup items while getting ready for the Diwali function which is going to start soon.

Some girls from other nearby rooms entered into their room and laughed seeing how their room is in a mess due to their hunt for things.

Other girls: pooji and panku are u not ready yet...we need to leave to auditorium now...the shows are about to start and panku you are going to sing right.

Panku: not this tym...my voice is not good. I was in the list but since yesterday I am having throat pain..so not gonna sing

Pooja laughed and said " I told u not to eat 3 icecream yesterday in mall"

Panku: aahh don't worry now also I will sing for u privately with this male voice if u wish to hear.

Pooji: oh my god...pls don't panku i will buy another icecream or whatever u wish...but pls don't sing in this voice.

Panku made a pout which pooja chuckled.

Other girls: pooji u r in debate right?

Pooji: yes babies...i am little nervous too...she smiled awkwardly hiding her fear...she is a bright student but she always have the stage fear and getting attention from people which she always used to get.

In the mean while both the girls get ready and looks angelic in their traditional wear.

Panku's final look

The other girls and pooji complimented panku saying that she is looking beautiful

Pooja's final look

Pooja dramatically twirled around and asked the girls how she is looking

Pooja dramatically twirled around and asked the girls how she is looking...the girls even forget to breathe when looked at her...she is breathtakingly gorgeous...all complimented her as well and they started moving to the auditorium.

On the way panku remembered that she forgot her phone which she kept on her room's table while getting ready.

Panku: pooji I forgot my phone in room itself yaar...i will come soon jst wait here okay.