Kalapradharshan

In hastinapur

Pandavas reached hastinapur but they stayed in a tent near the palace....they would enter the palace only during kalapradharshan by showcasing their acquired skills.

Krishnaa and dhushala completed all their works and were eagerly waiting for the prince's entry....the announcements made that kalapradharshan is about to start in some more minutes....king dhirithrasht, mahamahim bheeshm, mamantri vidur sat in their respective places....while gandhar Raj was eagerly waiting to see his nephew's...kunthi and gandhari sat in their respective seat along with krishnaa and dhushala....dhushala was constantly teasing krishnaa about her dream prince.

But then suddenly kunthi remembered that she forgot to provide food for the workers who worked for kalapradharshan....she was about to go in a hurry....krishnaa noticed her worried face and inquired about that.

Kunthi: putri in excitement, i totally forgot to provide food for the workers...they must be starving now....pitamah gave this work to me.....how stupid I am....i even forgot to inform you both.

She was about to get up from her seat when krishnaa restricted because she knows that her mata is very excited and in immense happiness to get a glimpse of her son's after so many years.

Krishnaa: mata don't worry I will take care of this....u have to see ur son's skills....how can u miss these precious moments.

Kunthi: okay putri....get some maids for your help...if you need take dhushala also with u.

Krishnaa: okay mata I will take dhushala with me for now....I will send her once if the announcements are made for the prince's arrival.....and all maids are gathered here to look kalapradharshan....it's not a big deal...I will manage myself.

Kunthi touched krishnaa's face affectionately and nodded positively.

Krishnaa and dhushala went towards her chamber and dhushala helped her to dress up as a commoner... because if she goes in a princess dress all their attention will be on her...and they might feel uncomfortable and will hesitate to ask her for more food.....she took a simple dress and covered her face with a veil...so that they cannot identify her.

so that they cannot identify her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Krishnaa in commoner's dress

Dhushala: good job krishuu now nobody can identify u.

Krishnaa: yeah dhushu I hope so.

They went towards one of the security and asked him to call the workers for food....in the meantime the announcements have been made that kalapradharshan is about to start....dhushu looked at krishnaa and krishnaa nodded her to go....dhushu hugged krishnaa and went excitedly to see her brothers.....there was a wheel which is continuously rotating has the names of 105 prince's...ashwattama will release the arrow to the wheel and it stops....the person who's name the arrow has been pierced should enter the arena.

the person who's name the arrow has been pierced should enter the arena

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.