Chapter 6- A Whore

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6: 𝕬 𝖂𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖊

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6: 𝕬 𝖂𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖊

Jungkook swung the door open, revealing Taehyung on the other side with a mischievous grin. The sight irked Jungkook, who shot his friend a menacing glare for disturbing his moment. Undeterred, Taehyung chuckled at his friend's expression.

"Had a great time with your little vixen, did you?" Taehyung teased, his voice playful. Jungkook's scowl deepened, but he refrained from rising to Taehyung's bait. Instead, he coolly passed a shot to his friend, signaling for the conversation to shift away from his recent encounter.

"Shut up," Jungkook retorted, his voice low and tinged with annoyance. Taehyung, sensing the shift in mood, nodded in acknowledgment, the playful glint in his eyes dissipating as he took a seat on the nearby sofa. The atmosphere in the room became more serious.

"So, this is quite the place you've got here," Taehyung remarked, his eyes wandering around the luxurious setting. "Must be costing a fortune, huh?" He couldn't help expressing his curiosity he had no idea why Jungkook out of sudden bought penthouse.

Jungkook, leaning back into the sofa, offered a nonchalant chuckle. "Money's never an issue," he replied confidently. "I get what I want when I want it." The casual tone hinted at a man accustomed to a life of indulgence.

Taehyung, ever the perceptive friend, raised an eyebrow. "So, you little vixen she's got you spending big, huh?" he teased, a playful smirk tugging at his lips. Jungkook's expression remained stoic, his mind wandering back to Yn.

Choosing to redirect the conversation, Jungkook poured two glasses of expensive whiskey. He slid one towards Taehyung, the clink of glasses breaking the silence. "We're not here to talk about my expenses Taehyung don't try to alter the topic," Jungkook stated firmly, taking a sip of his drink. "Get back to the point. Why the heck are you here?" He asked, but Taehyung just got up ignoring his friend who kept glaring at him.

Taehyung's footsteps echoed through the opulent space as he paced around he couldn't really understand why Jungkook was going all crazy over yn.He won't lie she was beautiful but not so beautiful that he was spending millions of dollar on her this easily. His gaze fell upon Jungkook, who remained seated, a knowing smirk playing on his lips.

"So, you bought this place just for having your little trysts with your vixen, huh?" Taehyung's voice carried a note of disapproval, his frustration evident. He couldn't comprehend the lengths to which his friend was willing to go for Yn. Jungkook's nonchalant attitude fueled Taehyung's exasperation.

Jungkook's chuckle reverberated through the room as he sipped the whiskey. "Does it matter?" he replied, his tone casual, almost dismissive. To Jungkook, the monetary aspect held little significance when it came to ensuring his satisfaction. His wealth afforded him the luxury of indulging in his desires, regardless of the cost.

Taehyung shook his head, a mix of concern and frustration flickering across his features. "You're spending too much on her, man. You are investing yourself in this too much, don't get yourself too involved it will be hard to let go jungkook," Taehyung warned, his voice tinged with genuine worry. Jungkook just rolled his eyes leaning back there was no way he would get attached to Yn not in romantic way atleast.