Chapter 2: Scattered Vows

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2:𝕾𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖁𝖔𝖜𝖘

Jungkook walked into his lavish mansion, still captivated by the image of the mysterious stripper he had encountered earlier. There was something about her that attracted him, a connection he couldn't explain. He felt drawn to her, leading him into unfamiliar territory.

He entered the luxurious living room, filled with fancy furniture and beautiful artwork. Collapsing onto the oversized couch, he sought solace from his racing thoughts.

The memory of her seductive performance replayed in his mind, stirring desires he didn't know existed. He prided himself on his self-control, but she had awakened a hunger within him that left him wanting more.

Jungkook closed his eyes, his mind consumed by the image of a mysterious woman who had captured his attention like no other. Her face remained a mystery, yet her presence in his thoughts left him restless and intrigued. He chuckled softly, amused by the intensity of his own emotions. No woman had ever affected him in such a profound way before.

Lost in his thoughts, Jungkook was brought back to reality by the sound of approaching footsteps. He opened his eyes to see his wife, Aera, entering the room, her smile reaching her eyes. She held a tray with his favorite Jasmine tea, a small gesture of kindness and familiarity.

Aera placed the tea on a nearby table and sat down beside Jungkook. As she looked at him, memories of their shared past flooded her mind. They had grown up together, their families being close for years. Aera had always known that she was destined to marry Jungkook to strengthen their families' business ties. And she had accepted her fate willingly, even loving him from a young age.

But as she got up and sat on his lap, her hand gently reaching for his tie, leaning against his chest, Aera couldn't ignore the painful truth. She would never truly have him, nor a place in his heart. Her love for Jungkook had always been unrequited, and deep down, she knew it. But she wasn't going to give up on him she is his.

Jungkook, absorbed in a phone call, felt Aera's presence on his lap. His hand instinctively wrapped around her waist, a gesture born out of habit rather than affection. When he looked into her eyes, however, his gaze held a coldness that sent a chill down her spine.

Aera's heart sank, the reality of their loveless marriage weighing heavily on her. She had hoped that over time, Jungkook's heart would open to her, that they would find a connection beyond obligation. But his gaze spoke volumes, revealing his deep-seated resentment and lack of love for her.

"I missed you," Aera cooed, her voice filled with longing, as she leaned closer to Jungkook, her lips grazing his ear. In that fleeting moment, she hoped to bridge the gap between them, to find solace in the arms of the man she had loved for her life.

Jungkook closed his eyes, feeling the weight of her words. But when he looked into her eyes, his own filled with a coldness that cut through her heart. "I don't care," he uttered, pushing her away with a force that surprised her. Aera stumbled backward, her eyes filled with hurt and confusion.

As Jungkook started walking away, Aera mustered the courage to speak up. "Why can't you just accept this, Jungkook?" she pleaded, her voice tinged with desperation. She yearned for his love, for him to acknowledge the depth of her feelings. But his response shattered her hopes.

"Don't you dare, Aera!" Jungkook's voice thundered, his anger palpable. "I will never forget what you did. You've ruined my life, and because of you, she's gone!" The words dripped with resentment and pain, lashing out at Aera with a ferocity that cut deep.

Aera felt her heart shatter into a million pieces, tears welling up in her eyes. She had hoped for understanding, for a chance to mend their broken relationship. But Jungkook's words were a brutal reminder of the irreparable damage that had been done.

"Know your place, Aera," he spat, his voice dripping with bitterness. "You're only here because you're the mother of my child or i would have killed you with my bare hands." His words were like daggers, aimed straight at her wounded heart. With a mix of anger and sorrow, Jungkook turned his back on her and walked away, leaving Aera standing there, feeling utterly lost.

~~~

"Yn the landlord was here yesterday she told me to tell you to call her" Mark said as he chewed on his pancakes , Yn bit her lip she spend all the her income on groceries, Mark medication dosage and his school fee. "Did she say what it was about?" She asked mark "no she didn't say anything but she looked serious. Is everything alright?" He asked worried.

Yn chuckled patting his head as she got after finishing her own breakfast "it's nothing I will call her don't worry go get ready for school i will drop you" she said with a smile as mark nodded walking towards his room.

Yn sighed again a frown took place on her face, the burden of all this responsibilities was too much.
She tied her hairs back quickly washing the dishes thinking about Mark.

"Ynnie i am ready" Mark yelled wearing his shoes "let's go" yn said as she took her bag as Mark held her hand walking carefully. They where walking on the street which someone called out "Mark" Yn turned around to see Mark's bestfriend and his mother.

"Jhon" Mark happily waved back at him at him as Jhon ran towards mark hugging him. Yn chuckled at the cute kids.

"Hey Yn" Jhon's mother said standing next to her kid "hey Emma" Yn greeted with a smile "it's been a while since i saw you" she said "yeah just occupied with my job" yn said "oh dear that is why you so look drained, go easy on yourself"Emma said with a concerned face "go get rest i will drop Mark and Jhon to their school" Emma said with a smile, Yn smiled back "thanks alot Emma"

"It's alright dear take care of yourself" Emma said "kids go and sit in the car" she said as jhon held his friends hand guiding him towards his car "bye Yn" Mark waved as the car drove away. She looked at her watch quickly walking towards the Restaurant she worked in.

She walked into the busy restaurant quickly changing her clothes and wore her apron "Good morning Yn" her friend and co-worker Luna said keeping down her ipad "good morning Luna" she said as Luna smiled.

"gosh he is fucking hot" Luna said picking up the magzine "who are you talking about?" Yn asked "Jeon Jungkook gosh look at that fucking body girl, his wife is lucky" She pouting "leave it Luna let's get back to work before Mr.Malfoy see us joking around" Yn said hitting Luna playfully who just pouted and muttered "fine" as she back to work.

~~~

"Listen carefully," Jungkook spoke firmly, his voice tinged with authority. "I want you to send me the details of all the girls who performed in front of me tonight. Their names, contact information, anything you can find. I need to know who she is."

On the other end of the line, the manager could sense the seriousness in Jungkook's voice. He understood the weight of this request and knew that denying it would come with consequences. With a sigh, he reluctantly agreed to fulfill Jungkook's demand.

"Alright, I'll get you the information," the manager responded, his voice laced with apprehension. "But it won't be easy, and it'll come at a cost. I can't do this for free."

Jungkook, fueled by determination, was willing to go to great lengths to unveil the truth. Without hesitation, he replied, "Name your price. I'll pay whatever it takes to get the information I need."

He said he wanted to know her at any cost..

______________________________________

Vote and comment

50 Votes for next chapter