Chapter 4: Deal

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4: 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖑

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4: 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖑

Yn looked at huge building infront her heart beat with nervousness as she walked in the luxurious floor taking a deep breath she approached the receptionist in a timid voice she asked "Can I meet Mr. Jungkook, please?"
The receptionist raised an eyebrow, her skepticism evident as she asked, "Do you have an appointment?"

Yn felt a wave of anxiety wash over her. She hadn't secured an appointment; she was simply driven by desperation and the need to save her brother. She swallowed hard, her voice trembling, "I don't have an appointment, but it's urgent. Please, I need to see him." the receptionist sighed as the receptionist called Taehyung to ask whether let yn in or not.
..

Taehyung entered Jungkook's office with a sly smirk tugging at the corners of his lips. He leaned casually against the doorframe, a glint of mischief dancing in his eyes.

"Your vixen just walked in," Taehyung declared, his voice filled with amusement.

Jungkook, who had been engrossed in his work, raised an intrigued eyebrow. Taehyung chuckled and leaned in closer, whispering, "You'll want to see this." With a sly grin, he gestured for Jungkook to follow him.

Intrigued, Jungkook rose from his chair and followed Taehyung into a room filled with monitors displaying various surveillance feeds. His eyes landed on one particular screen, where a young woman sat nervously in a chair, her leg shaking with anxiety.

Jungkook couldn't help but be captivated by the sight of her. The way she fidgeted and appeared out of place intrigued him. He smirked at Taehyung, realizing that this was a situation that warranted his attention. "Let her in," he said with a hint of anticipation in his voice.
.......

"Yes sir I will tell her" yn nervously eyes the women who talked on the phone "excuse me you can go in" she said as Yn's heart raced as she thanked the receptionist with a warm smile.She was accompanied by an employee who guided her towards the office.

The employee led her through the maze-like corridors of the impressive building. "Thanks" she thanked the employee who simply smiled back at her bowing and then left yn looked at the huge glass door in front of her she nervously rubbed her hands together before knocking the on the door.

"Come in" A voice from inside beckoned her to enter, and she pushed open the door. There, before her, was the man she had only seen in magazines and on television. She nervously rubbed her arm walking towards the desk as he looked at her indicating her to sit on the couch which she did, her hand placed on her thigh her fingers nervously brushed against each other she cleared her throat,her eyes scanning her phone screen the time was running she can't waste alot of time ,she took a deep breath as she muttered out. "I need you help sir,My brother... he needs immediate surgery, and I can't afford it. I've heard you can help people in situations like this."

Jungkook eyed she was definitely nervous he could see right through her her body was trembling he looked at her "And what do you think I will help you?" He asked yn looked at him and then back down after a minute pause the silence was broken by her "I know you have no reason to but I am desperate I promise I will return your my money back as soon as I could" she said her face was red in  embarrassment.