15

Crystals p.o.v
Today is the day of my wedding. I woke up and decided to eat breakfast with nick before we head off to the venue to go get ready. At the venue the girls are all coming to together and getting there hair and makeup professionally done. While I'm getting my finishing touches on my makeup done I keep sneaking glances of myself in the mirror. I couldn't believe I'm getting marrying today. But something just didn't feel right like I had a gut feeling to cancel the wedding. That was until all the girls decided to go downstairs and get some drinks in the lobby of the venue. I was still admiring myself in the mirror when I hear the door of the room creek open.
*play song here*
He appeared for a moment it felt like dejah vuh of the night we said goodbye. " you left your jacket in my car last night" " im really sorry for the things I said  and problems i caused" " you deserve to be happy and deserve the best with or without me" " I was so out of place last night and I with that im sorry" " I have loved you since we were kids crystal and I know nows not the right time to say it" " but I came here to just really wish you and nick the best marriage and he can love you and  hope he appreciates you more than I did" " im not gonna be able to attend the wedding it's not my place to be here and it hurts to much especially when the one getting married is you" and with that he left no goodbye this time or anything just walked away permanently. The minute he left I decided to call nick. I don't think my feelings are over Alex and he doesn't deserve any of this Im a horrible person and don't deserve him. Once he picked up he noticed my shaking and crying voice. " hey Crystal what's wrong are you ok?" " yea im ok" " I just i need to talk to you it's important" " ok um meet me in the hallway of the venue" "ok". When i got to the hallway i told nick everything. " I understand" " im sorry for everything that i caused nick it's just im not ready" " I thought I was but I'm not" " i need to really understand my feelings" " i understand" " Im so sorry" " hey, it's ok it's fine were human we make mistakes and nothing in this world can make me hate you". With that he kissed my head and walked into the rooms and gathered everyone and called off the wedding. That was the last time I saw nick.