14

Alex p.o.v

I was sitting in a restaurant downtown talking to a girl i met a few day's ago Carley. She was sweet and nice but every time i looked at her i saw crystal. Its wired to say but they look so alike same big brown eyes, same small nose and even short like crystal. I shouldn't even be thinking of her. The girls getting married tomorrow and never even cared about how I felt when we broke up she even moved on quick. While we were eating dinner i got a wired feeling like someone was watching me so i looked outside to make sure there were no paparazzi. But instead i was met with a to familiar pair of brown eyes.  she looked hurt that i was eating dinner with another girl and I don't know what came over me but i ran out of the restaurant. I don't even know what to say when i do catch up to her. I jogged a couple blocks down when i saw her ankle twist and her almost fall. Thankfully i got to her in time and helped her sit on the bench. All I cared for in that my moment was if she was ok i didn't even care that i left Carley alone at the restaurant or that i just ran out and chased my ex girlfriend that's engaged. We eventually got into this giant argument argument when suddenly I said something I wanted to ask her since i found out she was engaged. " if we hadn't broken up would it me the one your marrying tomorrow". She didn't even respond she just walked away. Gosh this girl is driving me insane. But the things we do for love right. I ran to get my car and drove to where i knew she was walking. The whole car ride was silent until I dropped her off. I noticed nick look at me as i was about to pull out of the driveway. And all i can think was "please don't say anything playing don't say anything." I was almost out of the neighborhood when i noticed crystals sweater was on the passenger side. I made a u turn to drop it off. When suddenly the playlist crystal made me back in high school started playing on my stereo as it played enchanted from Taylor swift. when i got back to her place i saw something that hurt me more than anything. She was cuddled up with nick on the couch and they looked so in love and happy. " please don't be in love with someone else please don't have somebody waiting on you." I decided to just leave and give the sweater tomorrow.

When i got home I thought about how tomorrow could change everything and I don't think im ready to see the one girl i genuinely loved since i was 5 walk away from my life permanently. I spent the whole night overthinking everything that i did and how I could have done better. "But sometimes this is were life takes you and what it would have wanted even if you don't agree with it." I love crystal with everything in my body but maybe just maybe I should step away and let her be happy.