- 3: You know me better than I do -

Right when he feels his tongue touch Deku's, he stops. He pushes him back, not even looking at him as he turns. He gets out of there so quick he gets fucking whiplash, running as fast as his legs can carry him. He doesn't turn around at all, eyes ahead. The taste of Deku's mouth burns itself into Katsuki's tongue.

He hates it, hates the beating of his heart and hates how his stomach churns. He finally stops running, only when he's about a quarter away from his house. He catches his breath, his vision hazy. Why did he do that?! And why the fuck did he let him?! Katsuki spits onto the sidewalk, the taste still there.

Disgusting shitty Deku. This was all his fault, fucking talking to someone Katsuki didn't even know, and then kissing him back. He's going to kick his ass when he sees him again! Dumb disgusting gross fucking- He curses Deku and his shitty existence the whole rest of the way home. He goes into the bathroom and washes his mouth a thousand times until all he can taste is toothpaste and mouthwash.

And then he just stares at the mirror, his lips slightly red because what the fuck was that. He wants to forget that this ever happened. He can, he can just ignore all of this, and everything will go back to normal. He splashes some water on his face, trying to focus. To ground himself and stop fucking thinking about it.

He goes on with his day, business as usual. Well as usual as it can get when it feels like everyone knows that he kissed Deku, and Deku (The bastard) kissed him back. The next day, it feels like eyes are on him, staring into his back and into his brain like they can see the exact moment where his lips touched Deku's. It pisses him off, already setting him off for the rest of the day. He walks down the crowded hall, finding himself in the same spot he watched Deku and that extra talking.

Coincidentally, they are in the same position as before, both talking to each other with smiles on their faces. Now, Katsuki can actually see his face this time, and his mood worsens. He isn't good looking, far from it, at least to Katsuki. He looks like if a troll and dobby the elf from harry potter had a baby and then that baby had a baby with Yubaba from spirited away and made this fucking disgrace of a human being.

So why the fuck does deka look so happy talking to this piece of shit? What's so special about this guy, that the nerd looks so damn interested in everything he has to say. Then, the two of them laugh, Deku's cheeks tinted red and his eyes bright.  It only makes him more pissed off and he starts to shove his way through the hallway, elbowing people. His eyes don't leave the two as the guy fucking touches his arm again, this time giving it a little squeeze, getting slightly closer.

Deku's eyes meet his (His approach is anything but graceful) and the nerd looks surprised, but Katsuki sees an even deeper pink dusting his cheeks. He moves before he can even think, grabbing the collar of Deku's uniform and pulling. The nerd yelps, hands flying to Katsuki's, a subconscious attempt to get him off.

"Kacchan, what are you doing?!"

The guy is even uglier up close, and Katsuki scowls when he dares to meet his eyes. Deku is now at his side, nervously begging Katsuki to let go, his hands above his own, tensing and relaxing as if debating whether or not to touch his hands. He isn't paying any attention to that right now, not with this asshole still looking at him. The guy awkwardly smiles, taking a step forward. Katsuki hates his voice right when he hears it.

"Um, do you think you could let Midoriya go, B-Bakugou? We were talking-"

"I don't give a shit. Fuck off before I kick your ass you fucking extra."

Admittedly, even he's surprised by the amount of venom in his voice. It reverberates through his chest and every word has a weight to it. The guy's eyes flicker to Deku, who looks back at him and gives a small nod. The guy turns away, melting into the crowd of students. What a fucking pussy. He looks at Deku, who now has his hands gripping the hem of his uniform jacket, eyes on him.

"Ka-"

"Come on."

He interrupts him harshly, still not letting go of his jacket as he pulls him out of the school, back to the place they usually go to. All the while, Deku struggles, only with his words of course.

"Class is about to start, and we can't be late, or we'll get in trouble kacchan! Hey, are you listening to me?!"  

Clearly, he isn't, because he's still dragging him. He couldn't stop himself even if he wanted to. Katsuki has always been like that. Once he starts, he has to see it through. He abruptly stops and pushes Deku against the brick wall, his blood pounding loudly in his ears. Deku looks at him, and the two of them don't say anything. Just look at each other. And then, Katsuki's eyes flicker to Deku's lips, and he watches, air tight in his chest, as Deku does the same. 

He finds himself in the same position as yesterday, Deku's hands in his hair and his own gripping his uniform. There is no bullshitting his way out of pretending this never happened. But at the moment, he doesn't really care about that. Not when his teeth roughly clash against Deku's, or when Deku makes a small noise that echoes in Katsuki's head. It's rough, and Katsuki thinks he tastes blood, but the two of them don't stop. 

Not even when the bell rings for the start of class and they both know that they are going to be missing it completely. This cycle goes on for days, Katsuki dragging Izuku between classes to the same spot, the two of them not even waiting seconds before they are on each other. He sees the extras' eyes lingering on the two of them, distastefully at Katsuki and sadly at Deku, though it only makes it better. 

But of course, Deku-- the greedy asshole that he is-- wants more then Katsuki ever thought he would give.