Three

Don't forget to comment and vote!
That One Winter Night
3. " you sound like a middle aged white women from America"

Jingle Bell Rock
/Bobby Helms/
------------ ----------- ♥︎

A soft knock makes the girl snoozing on the bed start to stir, a quiet yawn is heard as she forces herself to sit up when another knock is sounded against the closed bedroom door.

"What?" Marjorie grumbles and rubs her eyes, careful of the mascara she might rub off on her eyes. She flutters open her eyes as the door lets out a soft squeak as it's opened.

"The others found a place to eat" the smooth yet deep Spanish accent makes her eyes snap open.

She tries not to let it show but she does do a horrible job of hiding her distaste at the Spaniard standing at her door. He just offers her a grin, finding her still sleepy green eyes and ruffled brown braided hair adorable.

"Really? Where?" Her voice is indifferent but Carlos rolls his eyes at her lack of trying when it comes to sounding friendly.

"I don't know, you're brother said some pizza place" Marjorie can't help but smile widely at the mention of the pizza place she loves, it's the only pizza place here and it's amazing. Carlos seems surprised by her sudden smile but feels happy to see it nonetheless.

It's always a pleasure when he can see her smile instead of scowl.

"Okay, I'll be down in a second" She responds as she stands up. Carlos just nods and leaves while Marjorie walks to her suitcase to pull out a pair of jeans to slip over her slightly thin leggings, a cream knit sweater, and a cozy scarf that'll keep her neck warm from the chill outside.

She grabs a small bag that has her wallet and other 'necessities' inside before leaving the room. As she follows where Carlos went down the upstairs hallway she undoes her messy braids, fluffing out her hair only to style it into an updo with a claw clip she found in her bag.

"Finally she's arrived before we've all starved to death" Arthur mocks from where they're all standing near the door.

"Oh fuck off, I took maybe ten seconds to get down" Marjorie says back to which Arthur repeats the words back in a silly voice and Lorenzo reprends his sister for her choice of words.

"Language Marji" he says with a shake of his head.

"Yeah Marji, language" Arthur, as the ever present annoying younger brother says too.

"Are we still gonna go are you two just gonna bicker more?" Charles groans. Voice of agreement between the girlfriends and Carlos are heard as well.

Marjorie rolls her eyes as she finally joins the group next to the door, grabbing her winter coat she discarded earlier to hold in her arms.

"Calm down Charlie" She ruffles his hair only for him to smack her hand away. Jess, the sweet girlfriend she is, helps Charles fix his hair as they exit the warm cabin to the chilly outside air.

"I call not riding with Arthur" Marjorie quickly says and skips towards the Range Rover her, Charles, and Jess drove up in.