I climbed onto the bed and laid down next to Felix, who already had closed his eyes due to his tiredness. I sighted and faced the wall in order to think about the whole situation.

Felix and I haven't talked too much today even though we had spent the day together. There was a simple lack of communication. I simply wanted to get to know more about him, have deep talks and talk about our plans in the future. But Felix didn't seem that way.

Felix was simple. He was a casual and happy guy that liked nature and going for walks. On campus, he only studied and focused on his grades, which I found pretty impressive yet it made me feel a bit invisible

I respected that he wanted to keep his good grades. And I also found it impressive how much he studied. But maybe this life wasn't really for me. Maybe I wanted more than hanging around in his bedroom watching him studying.

Felix impressed me when we first met at a party. Little did I know that he was forced by his friend Chan to join the party. I though he was outgoing and liked to go to the college parties on campus but he was actually forced to go out.

His chest went up and down. His breathing was soft and calm, which told me that he already fell asleep next to me. I turned around and checked whether his eyes were really closed and unfortunately they were

I craved to go to the window and take a look outside. We haven't seen so much of the environment today. Actually, I loved snow.

I loved to see snow falling down on the ground in wintertime. And I also loved the observe people. Not in a creepy way no. I just wanted to see how happy they were playing the fresh snow

Right when I looked outside the big window, I was able to see Felix' parents and sister coming back from their little ski adventure. They were all covered in their heavy ski clothing which looked funny but also nice.

Everyone seemed to be tired since they all didn't say a word. "Let's go straight it bed" Felix' father said and opened the front door whereupon everyone stepped inside. I smiled when I saw Lia, who seemed to be very exhausted step into the cabin

I decided to wait for them to go to bed before I'd go downstairs. I craved some water and besides that I wanted to take a little look at the snowy landscape for a second in order to enjoy the view.

Even though I was exhausted from the trip and road to the cabin, I still wasn't as tired as Felix was. I wanted to go downstairs and look around for a bit before I'd go to sleep.

Maybe, I just hoped to see a certain someone. But that person made me just think about a big question mark in my head since I didn't even understand myself. Why did I think about his wide shoulders again? Gosh. You are a fool.

I heard many doors getting closed and footsteps that went silent, which told me that everyone definitely went to bed now. I bit my underlip. Was it wrong to go downstairs and look around for bit? Maybe I'd just get myself a glass of water and go to sleep

My feet quietly brought me to the wooden door that I opened as quietly as possible in order to not wake Felix up. He was soundly asleep and I really didn't want him to wake up just because I didn't feel tired

I stepped out and closed the door behind me as quietly as possible before I silently walked downstairs in order to go to the kitchen. My first plan was to grab a glass of water and then I could look at the environment for a bit, maybe overthink a bit.

It came the moment I was actually very grateful that the house was so big because I could actually make noises without anyone waking up or hearing me walking around. It would've been embarrassing to get caught by his parents walking around the house like a curious little child

I gulped and went to the kitchen in order to grab some water. I looked around the luxurious big kitchen in order to find some glasses. My eyes gladly captured them pretty quickly but I noticed that they were placed on a higher shelf.

I tiptoed and tried to reach one of the glasses. I was fully focused on grabbing it and my eyes captured. But suddenly another hand appeared lightly and easily gripping one of the glasses whilst I still tiptoed.

My breath hitched when I felt a warm body behind me. All of my muscles clenched and felt weak when a warm hand met my hip carefully. I let my hand sink carefully inhaling the scent of the person behind me.

First I thought Felix might've followed me but now I realized that this scent wasn't Felix' scent. It was the same breathtaking expensive perfume that I smelled earlier today.

It was San's.