Chapter Seven

Jason McCann~

"Come on Jacey you've gotta get up you'll be late for our day of fun!" She giggled and shook me. The corners of my mouth curled up into a smile,a real warm smile."Okay mom,I'm up, I'm up." I giggled and threw my blanket off me. "Okay get up, get dress and we'll go out to get some breakfast. Sound good?" She smiled as I nodded and jumped up, got dressed and ran down stairs. "Mom!? I'm ready!" I didn't hear an answer. Already getting worried I ran into the kitchen. "Mom!? Where are you!?" I walked into the dining room "Mom?.... Please don't leave again.... Please."

I walked into my back yard to see a small puddle of blood along with a trail of it going into my garage.

I followed it to find..... "Mom!"

"Mom!" I shot up sweating like hell. I hate having this dream it been like this ever since my mom died. I was only fourteen when I lost her, after finally getting her back, you see when I was born my mom left me in the hospital to be sent away for adoption after four years of being in and out I finally got to meet my mom only to be taken away from her again.

And of course I was crying like a child not being able to get candy in a candy shop. Kicking,screaming,fighting to go back to my mommy. After nine years my mom finally got me back I was thirteen and I was so 'flippin' happy! I remember, running into her arms and hugging her tight. I will never forget how good it felt to be in the arms of my real true mother.

I look over to the side of me to beauty sleeping peacefully next to me. I was so happy when he told me he'd stay with me, my heart filled up with so much excitement,happiness. I don't know why but I fucking love this boy so much its crazy! He makes me feel like I'm floating on thin air and I wanna make him feel like he's on cloud nine.

That'll be the day!

~,~

Proud! Haha finally I did it! Hella yeah!