Chapter Six

Jason McCann ~

I let go of Justin's shirt and sat back down,"Now, I want you to know that I'm going to be going out for a little while,and while I'm gone I want you the be a good boy okay?" I chuckled knowing what he was thinking. "A good boy what am I a-" he stopped at the end of his sentence."Yeah I'll be good." He smiled poking his cheek. I chuckled getting up and dropping my plate in the sink. "Don't think you can escape. Don't even try it....I'll find you for sure." I walked away from the sink to the front door. " C'mere beauty." I called putting on my navy blue leather jacket. "Yes?" I close my eyes and swiftly put my hand around his waist pulling him closer, leaning down towards his lips. I feel him tense up as my lips brush against his,I smirk."I'll see you later, alright?" I opened my eyes and look up at him seeing his eyes closed, I look back down at his lips shocked a little. Beauty was ready for me to kiss him wasn't he? I chuckled once again,leaning down and kissing him passionately. Slowly closing my eyes feeling his soft lips syncing with mine. I walk us our to my navy blue couch, turning so that I would be on the bottom. Feeling his hands run through my hair sorta massaging my scalp sooth me, I love it when people did this. My mom use to do it when I was younger. Anytime I'd get upset,she'd have me sit between her legs and she'd run her fingers in my hair, she even did it to help me fall asleep. Oh how I miss her.

Justin bieber~

I don't know what came over me but.... I just couldn't stop myself from kissing him back, god he's so good and so bad at the same time. Damn! I hate feeling that this. I at the end of all if this my heart was gonna break, one way or another and I can't have that not again. Not again!

I felt tears slip out of my eyes, but I already taste something salty, I opened my eyes and saw that Jason had his eyes shut tight,tears spilling out of his eyes. I removed my hand from his hair and pulled away. Jason's eyes snapped open. I looked into his now red puffy eyes and jumped back off of him. "I-i'm sorry! I....I'm sorry." I apologized and started to walk away, until I felt him pull me back into his arms. Jason kissed my head and repeatedly whispered-"Please stay,please stay,please,please."

My eyes went wild, stay with him? I don't even know him nor do I like him like that to stay with him. But I guess now that I can't leave,now that I can't say and do as I want.

"I'll stay with you." Just for now.

~,~

Two chapter in a night is gonna happen! Which no ones gonna read but worth a shot eh? ❤