The Jedi glanced towards the two clones, noticing Boost let out a tired sigh as they continued to de-code the door system. Jaika smirked to herself as she turned her attention back towards the two Jedi. "How do you plan to explain what happened to the Muuns to the Council?" Master Prine questioned, raising an eyebrow. Jaika's stomach churned as her chest tightened even more, making her frown to herself. "The Council is not my biggest worry for now." Jaika explained, as she felt her arms grow numb, while her heart's beat sent tremors across her entire chest. Jaika frowned once more as she gazed down to her chest, earning a skeptical glance from Master Prine. 

Master Prine stepped away from Navess and approached Jaika, to speak to her in a hushed tone. "The Council will want to hear about this." he muttered, before he looked the girl up and down. The older Jedi instantly noticed the way her breath had quickened, as he sensed her distracted state. "Skywalker, is everything alright--?"

Jaika quickly tackled Master Prine to the ground, landing on top of him as a blaster fired from beside them. A blast burned into the wall from beside their previous position, making Jaika's eyes widen as she looked back towards the group of troopers, who tightened their grip on their blaster rifles. Jaika quickly sat up, as Master Prine began to recover from her tackle. "Navess.." Jaika breathed out, as her eyes widened.

Looking ahead of the Jedi Master, her eyes landed on the Twi'lek girl who looked around her surroundings. The Padawan eyed the troopers who began to raise their blaster rifles in her direction. "No.." Jaika muttered as she shot to her feet, pushing her way through the crowds of troopers, ducking beneath their blasters as she kept her eyes on the young Jedi. 

Navess eyed the troopers with a confused frown as they all held their blasters in a tight grasp. The Padawan could not see any sign of immediate danger and there was no threat in sight, which confused the girl even more. "Comet...What's going on?" The girl asked, before she tore her gaze away from the rest of the Wolfpack and gazed towards Comet and Boost. The two clones stood up from their place on the floor and looked down at her. 

Without a second thought, Comet raised his blaster and aimed it at Navess. The trooper looked down at the fearful Padawan, who began to back away from the trooper. "Comet..? What are you doing?" Navess asked, as her hands began to shake when she reached down for her lightsaber hilt. The girl unclipped her lightsaber from her belt and looked between her hilt and her clone friend. 

Comet released the trigger, firing the blast at Navess. Jaika's eyes widened as she watched the blast burn its way through her chest, seconds before the girl could ignite her lightsaber. "Navess!" Master Prine called out, as he began to run towards his Padawan. Comet did not falter, he did not move as his blaster steamed. "Good soldiers follow orders." His voice spoke in a monotone.

In a split second, Jaika knew.

Jaika quickly grabbed Master Prine by the wrist and pulled him away from the crowd, down through a separate corridor. The distant thunder of following footsteps echoed behind them, as the blasts ricocheted from behind them, missing them by only a couple of inches. "What--We can't leave her--we--" Prine stammered, as he continued to look over his shoulder towards the troopers who ran after them. 

"Shut up and run." Jaika ordered, silencing the Jedi as she sprinted through the dark hallways. Jaika jumped over a heap of loose wires and sprinted around another corner, while Prine followed close behind her. The older Jedi quickly ignited his lightsaber and deflected the blasts that were fired towards them, as their blasts were fired back towards the clones, knocking a couple of them down. Jaika peered towards the man from the corner of her eye, watching the Master use his lightsaber against the Wolfpack; making Jaika glance down towards her two lightsabers. She couldn't use them.