Bobbi pushed the door handle down and entered the room. She then closed the door behind her and walked in the bedroom.

"He good?"
"Yup" She responded sitting on the bed.

"You tryna smoke wimme?" He asked "Yea"

"Come on"

He grabbed his rolling tray then they went on the balcony. While RJ rolled his blunt Bobbi looked at him nervously.

RJ gave her a new feeling, a feeling Tank never gave her even when their relationship was fresh. He just gave off a mature grown man vibe and she liked that a lot.

"Hmm" He gave her the blunt and lighter. Bobbi put it up to her lips and lit it before pulling from it.

"Why yeen talkin?" RJ asked "Iono" She shrugged

"I make you nervous a sum?"

"A lil bit." She answered truthfully. "Yeen gotta be nervous we just chillin."

"You was talkin' allat hot shit innem messages but you real quiet na." He added causing her to choke.

"Iono what you tammat twin." She coughed

"Bet you don't."

"Oh ian no scary ass hoe na." She responded passing back to him. "Actions speak louder than words shawty."

"Roman you- you really sumn else boy." She smirked "I'm tryna get innem guts but you playin."

Bobbi's mouth dropped then he started chuckling. "Mmm"

They passed the blunt back and forth to each other until it was finished. They sat and talked for a little then went back inside.

"Oue" Bobbi spoke as her head started spinning.

"Ian even know I was high til I just stood up, fuck."

"You a light weight." RJ spoke laying on his bed.

"Damn you not gone lay wimme?"
"I'm already layin' down, you come ova hea."

She tried to sit down he pulled her on his lap.

RJ grabbed Bobbi by her next and pulled her closer to him. She kissed his lips then pulled away as they locked eyes. He kissed her again which turned into a tongue kiss.

--

"Damn i'm fat as fuck. It's hot, i'm tired." Najah spoke "On god. I feel like i'm finna pass out. Egypt you lucky we love you girl."

"Still don't like you Bobbi."
"Oh excuse me then."

Bobbi and Najah got a little ahead of the group as they had a conversation.

"What you do last night?"

"Mmcht bitch lemme tell you. He was on some lil kid ass shit nigga was playin' wit my coochie n teasin' me n shit."

"Eww"

"Man he blew my high so fast. He betta be glad he made me cum a few times or he woulda been cut da fuck off."

"So nun else happened?"
"Hell no, he said ian ready. Whatever det mean."

"Mmm I hate dis fa you best."

"Yea me too, he carryin' Kezia heavy ass tho so ian trippin' too bad."

"The baby carrier is CRAZYYYY!"

"He wanna be a step daddy so bad so imma let him shit I need help anyway."

"Hold my hand best friend." Najah spoke putting her hand out. "Okay"