Chapter 19

A/N- Hello!! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a RLLY long time but I have been occupied. But! Thanksgiving and Christmas is coming up and that means a lot of breaks from school! I really wanted to finish the book so I can feel a little bit of ease. Please enjoy reading!! THANK YOU FOR 3K READS!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Miya's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's taking them so long?? It's really annoying that I'm the only one here even though it's been 30 minutes since we got back to the mansion.

Oh well

I look around and see the theatre is already set up and there are trays with our names and food.

Tadashi must've set this up. That man knows everything. Even my favorite candy, I didn't even put that on my list-

"This is your fault we're probably the last ones here!"

Just then, Joe and Cherry walk through the door.

"It's actually your fault! You have a 30 step skin care routine!" I think Joe is just jealous of Cherry's ngl. He has really nice skin.

"Ahem" I spoke up so they would stop arguing. It's entertaining but it gets annoying at some point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Cherry's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stopped and looked at Miya who was laying down on the couch eating a bag of takies.

"Miya!"

I was already tired and just wanted to lay down so I sat beside him and poured myself a glass of wine.

"Why can't u react like that when u see me?"

"Because I'm upset with you right now."

"I know you don't mean that."

He sat down beside me and pulled me closer with his arm on my shoulder. I blushed a bit and saw Miya in the corner of my eye with a smirk on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ No POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The trio's attention was directed to the door as they heard it open.

It was Reki and Langa, they were wearing cute matching pajamas.

"Haha!!" Miya laughed loudly looking at the two.

"What's so funny?!" Reki suddenly got defensive.

"You two look so goofy!" Miya directed back.

"That's not true!" Blushing, Reki started to get a little embarrassed.

"Whatever you have to tell yourself."

"You know what- get over here!"

Reki stomped over to Miya, ruffled his hair and they got into a big fight.

"So I was telling hi-"

Kaoru and Kojiro suddenly walked into the room with a couple sitting together on the couch, two angry teenagers fighting, and a snow haired looking Langa eating an ice cream cone- no ice cream just a cone.

They stood there for about 5 seconds rethinking thier decision to come to the theater until they shrugged it off.

"At least the people who are fighting aren't older us." Kojiro made a point.

"True." Kaoru said in agreement and sat down on the blue bean bag. Kojiro sat down beside him on the carpet and leaned on the beanbag as back support.

A little bit later the host and his lover walk in, gaining the attention of the room.

"Look who arrived! Late." Joe spoke out annoyed.

"You tell us to be here on time and yet your always the last one here, and LATE."