The shack

Edited

Full moon tonight it is. I'm not the biggest fan I mean it has ruined my husbands life for I don't know twenty nine years of it. If you think about my brave Casanova Remus lupin has been through way too many hell-ish nights. So that would be twenty nine times twelve I'm no good at this muggle thing called maths so I used something called a calculator and callculted it. Three hundred and forty eight.

"Morning lovely. You take some rest whilest I go see Hagrid," I say and plant a kiss on his forehead. He groans and hugs me tighter witch I chuckle at. "Remus let me go," I say laughing a bit. Remus doing anything clingy makes me laugh and blush. "Fine," he grumbles bitterly and releces his grip. "Thank you," I say and get up. "You're hot when you get out of bed," Remus says tierdly. I laugh a bit but mainly blush.

I shower and put on something casual as it's Sunday. "What do you want for breakfast dear?" I ask him.
"Toast please," Remus says with a pleading look. "Alright. I'll be back in a bit," I say.

I leave our chambers to go to the great hall. I see James at breakfast eating. "How's Remus?" He asks me. I sigh.
"Fine I think. He should be alright tonight," I sigh as I do a plate of toast for Remus. I'm not a breakfast person though I do get two cups of tea. "Snape can I have the potion?" I ask the greasy hair man. He sneers and pulls out the vile from his inside robe. "Thank you," I say bitter. I'm not forgiving him for calling me a blood traitor in 5th year causing a few things. The first thing was mine and Remus' first argument second he called Lily the m word. Cow bag.

I arrive at our chambers and light a candle on Remus' bed table. "Here," I say and pass him the toast putting the tea next to the candle. "Why didn't you get breakfast?" He asked.
"Wasn't hungry but I got myself some tea," I say and sip some. I snuggle into Remus and poor half of the potion in his tea he hates the taste.

I get ready to go see Hagrid before Remus transforms. "I'll see you at the shack at night fall I promise," I say and kiss his cheek. "Thank you. You don't have too," he says.
"I do James will take you down make sure to drink the over half of your potion before going," I say and leave.

I knock on the hut door to see Hagrid teary eyed. I hug the giant witch is tall than Remus witch is impressive. "Navy I jus't don't know wha't to do," he says in his half done English accent. "It'll be fine Hagrid you have all your over creatures. I never liked the Malfoy's me self," I say. Causing a small chuckle leaving Hagrids lips.

"How's Remus doing?" Hagrid asks me. He knew about my husbands condition as we knew he'd never judge Remus. "Bit anxious but alright," I say. Hagrid nods. When I notice the sun setting along with Remus and James. "I see my husband I'd best be off," I say. I hug the giant before saying good bye and catch up to Remus.

"Are you all alright," I say.
"Ron, Harry and Hermione have been taken in the shack," James says. I slide down the hill the. Prance up I'm not having this. Remus and James soon follow. We approach the door and I hear a too familiar voice. Sirius?

The three of us barge through the door. "Expelliarmus," Remus says and disarms Harry. Whilest James helps Sirius up and the two of them hug. "You haven't showered in twelve years I'm not hugging you," I say.
"You haven't changed much," Sirius says. "Neither have you. Your hairs still long also how have you been surviving?" I ask. Sirius looked down sheepish. "I've been stealing food from yours and Remus' house," Sirius admits. He knew what was coming a Navy Lupin-Black middle finger was given.

"I trusted you and after all this time you've all been his friends," Hermione starts. "He's a wearwolf thats why he's been missing classes."
"Well, well Hermione you really are the brightest witch of your age how long have you known?" Remus asks.
"Since Proffecer Snape set the essay."
"Snivillus is teaching here?" Sirius whispered. I nod. "I'm as surprised," I whisper back. "Well I think now we kill him," Sirius says.
"Sirius wait the three have the right to know why," James says.
"Kill me you betrayed my parents," Harry said. "Harry if Sirius wanted James dead he could of easily done it whilest at school. The two of them put metal in a microwave with marshmallows," I say. The three looked confused. "I did my waiting Remus twelve years of it in Azkaban. Now boy give me your rat," he says looking at Ron. "Scabburs can't be it he's been in my family for-"
"Twelve years he's missing a toe isn't he," Sirius says.
"I mean yeah but still he's my rat," he says the grip around Pettigrew getting tighter.

Though with enough perswading Ron was about to pass the rat over when Snape came in. "Well well you three I knew you were helping an old friend into the castle and here's the proof," Snape says. I gave another middle finger. "Expelliarmus," Harry says. Sirius runs over and hugs Harry. "I'm so proud of you Harry," he squiles.
"Get off Harry and give us Pettigrew," I say and Ron passes me Peter.

I use a simple spell and Peter changes human to man. "Remus, Navy, Sirius and James were all back to-" Remus punched him in the face. "Why are you so hot?" I ask my husband and he shrugs his shoulders. "Your pretty good looking your self," he says to me though are moment is cut short. "Moony I haven't seen you beat up any one since Andrew black eyed Navy," James says.