Somebody That I used to Know

Edited

I get to the castle and go in the carriage that goes a lot faster for the proffecers. It's only James, Remus and I though. "So did you got to school here?" Remus asks. I nodded my head. "Yes I was in Gryffindor. Did you?" I ask knowing the answer. "Yes we were both in Gryffindor," James says. "You two meet at school then?" I asks the two knowing the answer. "Yes we did. Unfortunately," Remus says with a chuckle. That chuckle makes me smile so wide not hearing it for so long.

We get to the castle and see McGonagall. She pulls me aside though for a second before talking to James and Remus. "Do they know?" McGonagall asks.
"James knows Remus doesn't," I say to her. She nods. "I think you should tell him soon. He's going to find out either way," she says. I nod my head I know he will. "I know I'll talk to him after dinner. Though it may be hard to get a conversation going. Last night was a bloody full moon," I say. "It's really annoying me that I can't take points away for your swearing," McGonagall says making me chuckle. "Well I am married a teacher and thirty- three."

"Thank you for being patient boys I had to speak to Proffecer Black privartly," McGonagall says. "Let me take you to your rooms," she says. We never got to the teachers quarters as kids so it's strange.

"Ah looks like are rooms are next to eachother," Remus says. That was true they were. "I guess they are," I say. "See you at the feast?" Remus asks. I nod my head. "Couldn't miss it," I say.

I go to my room and adjust my hair and makeup. Look I haven't seen my husband for 12 years and he doesn't even know it's me I want to put an effort in.

I go and take a seat next to Remus, thanks James. "So have you had any jobs before this one?" Remus asks after the sorting ceremony. "I've worked in a few muggle cafes and that was really it," I say. Remus nods his head. Being back hear feels strange.

"You two lovebirds going alright then," James asked me. I laugh and kiss Remus' cheek. "I'm taking that as a yes," James says chuckling.
"Do you really have to do that Infront of me?" Sirius asked disgusted.
"Yes, yes we do," I slyly comment. Remus then kisses my lips. "You two are gross," Sirius says. I laugh a bit and smile at my boyfriend.

"You've done any over jobs before this one?" I ask Remus knowing the answer. "Um yes I was a muggle primary school teacher," Remus tells me. I nod my head. "That must of been good practice," I say chuckling a bit. "Yes I suppose it was," Remus says. "Well I can see seventh years being a nightmare," I say. He laughs a bit more this is what I love about Remus.

Remus pov

I can't help it I'm so drawn to her. Her eyes light up her smile everything about her. But I should be married I am married. For fucked sake Remus your bloody married. I can't be thinking like this I cant.

"So do you like her?" James whispered into my ear. "No I can't I'm married and she is too," I say. I saw on her fingers an engagement ring very similar to Navy's and the wedding ring.

"One day when we're older we'll be married. I'll call you my wife and your look god dead gorgeous," I promise to my girlfriend of three years. "I'd like that," Navy admits to me. I smile and kiss her lips in an affectionant way. "I'd be married to your lips If I had the choice," I say. She laughs and blushes pulling a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Are you married?" I ask Navy. I don't want a chance I just want to know. "Yes, yes I am. Been married for twelve years now," Navy tells me see no chance. "See she's married I've got no chance," I turn and whisper to James. "Okay then give up," James says. I guess he's right I mean theirs no point trying. I'm married and she's married. "I'm guessing your married too," Navy says pointing down to my wedding ring. I nod my head. "Unfortunately my wife dies soon after marriage died fighting you know who," I say. She smiles apologeticly. "I'm sorry. I'm sure she was lovely," Navy says. "She really was," I says smiling.

After dinner came deserts. "You like your chocolate?" Navy asks chuckling slightly. "I guess I do it kills a part inside of me I'm not fond of," I say. She smiles then looks down at her plate. "I'm assuming your the person I need to help after full moons," she says and my face drops slightly. "I won't judge you don't worry. Theirs no point hating a part of you, you didn't cause," Navy says to me it makes me feel so much better.

"So your teaching Astromany," I say she nods her head. "Yeah I got an O in both exams and I really liked the subject. It was always quiet interesting to me growing up before Hogwarts during and after Hogwarts. When career day came around in 5th year I said to McGonagall I really wanted to do something in that area. Sorry I'm rambling a bit aren't I," she says. "Don't worry it's okay to ramble about a subject your passionat with," I say. "Thanks a lot of people are rather put off when I ramble," she says. "I think that's also good admitting your flaws," I say. She smiles again at me. I can see the two of us getting on quiet well.

After dinner Navy asked if we can talk just before we go to bed and I agreed. "So I just wanted to say my full name is Navy Walburger Lupin-Black and I'm not really dead."