~24 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑💜

Start from the beginning

I believed my Dad didn't hate Roman as he portrayed. If only Roman knew. But Daddy was strictly on his case, and didn't waste any time to drag him down with words which could hurt most times.

Gently applying cream to my body, I heard the door crack open. Glad I still had my towel wrapped around my frail body. Immediately he popped his head. Typical Roman with no manner.

"I'm a grown girl," I murmured.

"I know." He responded, this made me wonder how he heard me.

"Can I come in?" He asked politely.

"Like you aren't in already." I sassed.

"Really, do you want me in?" He asked with a nasty look on his face, it didn't take me long to understand what he meant.

"Romey." I rolled my eyes. Meanwhile, he locked the door, pulling it twice to see if he actually locked it.

"Yes." He responded chuckling. This made me wonder if it was the same Roman at the pool, the one who looked paranoid.

"Maybe there is nothing like knock in your dictionary?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

He chuckled in response, I noticed he hadn't left the door yet. He hissed playfully, lost times I wondered what made me adore him so much. He was a lovable person. Everyone who got to know him, must definitely love him. He was everything.

"You were busy shutting me out today, I didn't know your Dad had started sending in your suitors." He said, meanwhile, I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Did you need to make it obvious that you don't like him?" I asked.

"Am I ought to like a guy obviously interested in you?"

He responded with a question.

Was he been serious now?

"He isn't." I brushed him off.

"I believe you can tell when a guy is giving you green lights. It was extremely obvious." He said.

At this point, he sat beside me.

"You know other dudes can't make you feel good like I do." He bragged.

Meanwhile, I couldn't control my laughter. The way he was feeling himself right now was funny, to think he looked confused at this point.

"Laugh all you want, you know it's true." He said.

I felt tensed at that moment, his body was suddenly so close to my bare skin.

"Someone might walk in." I stuttered obviously short of words.

"No one is coming in, I locked the door." He whispered like someone was going to hear.

The room suddenly fell silent, I silently hoped he couldn't hear my heartbeat. My dressing table seemed so new to me at the moment, that I silently took note of every item on it.

I felt his soft lips on my neck, this sent a tingling sensation to my body. It felt like a tiny jolt of electricity, I felt my palm tingling. This felt so new to me, my reaction to every touch was epic. Before I could say a word, I felt his finger running down my bare skin, my towel fell loose, and immediately he touched it.

Our eyes met, I couldn't explain what it was, what it all meant, he slowly broke eye contact, and immediately I felt a sort of away.

I was embarrassed and naked—the perfect combination. He, on the other hand, drew me in, controlling my reaction by guiding me to the perfect position on the bed.

I avoided eye contact as I stared up, searching for nothing in particular and completely avoiding his gaze.

I felt his bare skin on me all of a sudden, and as he moved my hands toward his bare body, I realized that his shorts were the only piece of clothing separating us. He moved my legs around him and slowly pulled me into a new position. I was wondering where he got all of his energy from. Even beneath the clothing, I could feel it.