• The mysterious guy •

(Sight)
"Why am I not able to stand up for myself? Why is it so hard for me to say stop?"

Jisung is in the Uni's bathroom, school was over for at least an hour, but Jisung didn't wanna take the risk of bumping into his bullies. He doesn't know what to do. He has to go before the school closes or he'll be trapped in and will have to stay the nigh.

"Alright I should go now I-"

"So this is where you were hiding all day"

Behind him, Sung-Ho. The only person he feared to see. But this time he isn't alone, he has two of his friends standing right behind him.

Jisung turned around fast. Just hearing this voice was enough to give him chills. He wants to run away. He doesn't wanna know what Sung-Ho got in mind this time to hurt him. Knowing him it could be hurtful words or he could even hurt him physically. That wouldn't be a first. Sung-Ho has punched Jisung in the stomach a couple of times in the past. But today Jisung has a bad feeling about this unannounced meeting in the school bathroom.

"You didn't show up like I asked you to, today, Jisung"
"I-I know.. I-"
"Were you scared? Is this why you didn't show up?"

Sung-Ho's tone was calm and caring like if he was concerned about why Jisung didn't show up, but his expression shows the complete opposite. He has this grin that only him knows how to do. The grin Jisung feared because every time he saw this face, nothing good happened after that.

Sung-Ho take a step closer to Jisung and as a reflex he took a step back. Jisung immediately regretted doing this step because Sung-Ho saw what he did and clearly didn't like that.

"No- I... it's not...I'm not scared"
"Oh, so you aren't scared of me? Interesting..."

Sung-Ho's tone isn't reassuring at all. Jisung regret once again his answer. Sung-Ho made a sign to his friends that just nodded before approaching Jisung and taking each of his arms to keep him still.

"You aren't scared huh?"

Now it was Sung-Ho's turn to come closer to Jisung. And take Jisung's chin. Forcing him to lock eyes with him.

"You know, I might hate you, but that doesn't mean I don't wanna do things to you"

Jisung was taken aback by what he just heard. "Does this mean he'll... no he wouldn't... that's..."

"Wha-what kinda thi-things?"

Sung-Ho didn't say anything, he just chuckled. And that just made Jisung even more scared of what Sung-Ho planned on to do.

Sung-Ho's face got closer to Jisung's, there lips were inches apart. Jisung's eyes opened wide. He was panicking, he didn't want to have anything to do with Sung-Ho. Jisung knew that screaming wouldn't change anything because no one was at school this late. But he did it anyway. Scaring Sung-Ho and his friends.

Sung-Ho's gripe on Jisung's chin got stronger, now hurting the poor boy.

"Shut the fuck up, will you? Everyone is gone anyway. No one can hear you. I know you are a fag, so what's the problem ? I'm doing you a favor. Am I not the best?"

"Leave me alone you pervert" Jisung spit on Sung-Ho's face making him take a step back and releasing his grip.

"You fucker"

Sung-Ho saw red. He was furious. He punch Jisung hard in the face then on the stomach. Forgetting that Jisung will have a mark the next day. He jumped on the poor boy et started to take off his clothes.

"You're gonna regret what you just did"

Sung-Ho kissed Jisung, keeping his head still. Jisung tried to push him away, but Sung-Ho's friends hold him still. Jisung started to cry when he felt a wave of pain in his lower lip. Sung-Ho bit his lip so hard blood was dripping off his lip.

"Please stop, Sung-Ho, I'm begging you to stop" said Jisung crying.

- - -

Jisung's eyes were close. He desperately wanted this to stop, it was going to far. This was an assaulted. Of all the things Sung-Ho did to Jisung (and that was a lot) he never thought he would go this low. Jisung never thought Sung-Ho was capable of sexual assault.

Suddenly Jisung heard the bathroom door fly open in a loud sound. He felt Sung-Ho releasing his jaw and heard him turn around to face the mysterious person that just barged in.

"Who the hell are you and what the fuck do you think you're doing? Can't you see we're busy here?"

Jisung opened his eyes when he realized that the person that entered the bathroom wasn't with Sung-Ho. The person was standing, his hand in a fist ready to use them. He couldn't recognize the man because he was wearing a mask and his hoodie's cap was covering his eyes.

"Let him go" the mysterious guy said in a deep and low voice.

"Or what? Dude you're alone and we are 3, what are you gonna do if I don't let him go huh?"

The mysterious man didn't say anything. He just took a couple step closer and when he was close enough he punched SungHo right in the nuts. And punched him a second time in the stomach. He then looked at each of Sung-Ho's friends that was still holding Jisung.

"Either you take your friend out and leave and you don't get hurt or I do the same to you two"

The two men rushed to help Sung-Ho stand up and leave the bathroom. Leaving only the mysterious man and Jisung. Jisung let his body fell to the ground. He was half naked, his chin covered in blood, a crying mess.

The masked guy turned around and searched something in his bag. He took a water bottle out and handed it to Jisung. He then took off his jacket and covered Jisung with it.

"No need to give it back, you can keep it, I don't like it anyway."

And with that he left.

Jisung stayed on the floor a little before standing up. He was still processing what just happened. He almost got raped and a guy he's sure he never saw before, saved him from them.

He got up, he was still shaking. His head and stomach hurt as well as his bottom lip. He buckled his belt back and buttoned his shirt with the buttons that weren't ripped. He took the water bottle to clean his face full of blood and drank a little before putting the guy's jacket on and heading to the exit.

Jisung was scared Sung-Ho was waiting for him so he ran out of the school and didn't stop until he was home.

~

Jisung took a shower and went to bed. He skipped diner, he wasn't in the mood to cook and wasn't hungry anyway.

He kept thinking of what happened. He wanted to know who this mysterious guy was. No one ever stood up for him before, except his friends of course.

He wanted to call Felix to tell him what happened but if he did that means he'll have to tell him why the mysterious man saved him. And he didn't want to worry his friend. So he kept this night for himself, still confused but also relieved the man saved him.

Jisung felt asleep soon after getting in bed, exhausted of the day he had. Forgetting to set his alarm for the next morning.

Hi everyone, I hope you liked that first chapter! I'm looking forward to this fanfic and I hope you do too! Who do you think was the mysterious guy ? What do you think will happen in the next chapter ? Let's not forget this is pure fiction, nothing is real especially the Idols personalities. Also I'm not assuming anyone's sexuality, this is just for entertainment!