Chapter 1

The latest model of BMW raced through the roads of Mumbai on a rainy Monday morning, amidst the horns and rush of school buses and office goers, marking the start of the week.

"So...here we get the news that the youth's favorite director Aditya Hooda has been caught by the police for a drunken drive last night...this is not the first ever report we receive on this personality...but what might be the reason behind this...as we hear..."

The radio was switched off abruptly and the car reached the police station, along with the lawyer.

As they moved through the crowd of reporters who had gathered near the police station, the lawyer pointed to Arjun; the one who drove in full speed to retrieve his friend, who was sitting at the bench over there with head facing down. He was in his rugged brown leather jacket and as usual in his favorite pair of blue jeans.

Arjun moved inside along with the lawyer, and after the formalities, as they walked out, Arjun came towards the bench.

"Come Adi...let's go," said Arjun, while he lifted his head slowly and looked up at Arjun. He looked at him with sleepy eyes in addition to his unshaven face.

"Stop showing off your style! Leave now and don't give me another option for advising you!!" said the Inspector, while he murmured, "Don't know how all these guys become directors!!"

Aditya woke up from the bench, took out his shades from his jacket's pocket, wore it, and walked forward with Arjun, while he stopped and walked towards the Inspector's table.

"If you can't advise again...it's better you leave...because I am not going to stop visiting this place!!"

Saying so, he walked in the front, while Arjun excused the Inspector and went behind Aditya.

The Inspector glared at Aditya, while the Constable came to him.

"Sir, he spoke to you that way, and you didn't say a word back??"

"It's a long time settlement left out for us...I am waiting for the right time!!"

***

All the TV Reporters surrounded Aditya and Arjun as they left the police station.

"Is it true that you are quitting direction, Mr. Hooda??" asked one of the reporters.

"What was the reason for the abrupt halt of your previous film shooting, Sir?? And it's heard that you got arrested for drunken drive??" asked another reporter.

"And what about the case of your upcoming film The Haunting Melody's actress Pooja Mathur?? People say you are linked in that as well??" asked another.

Aditya pushed the people and walked forward, ignoring the flashing cameras and numerous mics. Arjun was paving the way for Aditya through the reporters.

"Guys...please leave him alone!!!" said Arjun while walking toward the car with Aditya.

"There are also rumors that all this is due to your unexpected separation with actress, Zoya Siddiqui..."

Aditya stopped at the car and turned back at them with glaring eyes.

"No comments!!!" Aditya said with gritting teeth and entered his car, and Arjun drove off as fast as he could.

Aditya rested his head on the headrest of his car lit up a cigarette, and released a puff, while Arjun looked at him through the mirror.

Aditya then eyed the magazine on his car seat, with Zoya's photo on the cover page. He took the magazine and just looked at her face, and then looked out as the car drove off. He never thought that there would be a day when he would get to see Zoya just in photos and magazines. He closed his eyes as he recalled those beautiful days with her; such memories that always give him happiness.