Chapter 14

They got home and showed Matthew his room. "Hey Matthew come over here real quick" "What's up" "So I got you this you can put it in the living room or in your room" Robin said while handing him the ps5 "Wait really thank you" "No problem" "can I ask something" "What's up" "How did you and mom start dating " "oh so your mom was actually my best friend's ex and he introduced us and then we started hanging out she would go to my soccer games and one day I asked her out she said yes after that she kissed me and I asked her to be my girlfriend" "oh can we play soccer" "yeah I will destroy you" "I will probably win" "ok go outside" Robin walked over to Nancy "Me and Matthew are going to play soccer in the backyard" "ok have fun and try not to hurt him like the other players did to you at one time" "I will try" Robin kissed Nancy on the cheek and went to play with Matthew. Robin was going easy on Matthew at first. "You don't have to go easy on me dad" "ok I will try" They played the game and the score was 10 to 8 robin won "you really put on a good game for me" Robin said while messing with his hair "Can you teach me your tricks sometime" "yeah let's go inside so I can make you guys food"

(Inside)

"So what was the score" Nancy asked "10-8 Matthew almost won" "nice job Matthew your dad was the star player in her soccer team" "yup" "mama can I use phone please" Andrew said "Here you go just give me it if someone calls" Robin said "ok" Robin gave Andrew the phone and put bluey for him. "what do you guys want for dinner" Robin said "anything is fine" Matthew said "How does pasta sound" "yeah that sounds good" Robin started to made the pasta the pasta and served it. "Mama you got a call" Andrew said "oh thank you baby" Robin grabbed the phone "Hello" "Hey Robin it's Vickie" "Oh Vickie what's up" "I saw Nancy yesterday with someone" "oh do you know with who" "I'm  not sure but it looked like Jonathan Byers" "Did you see what they were doing" "Nancy had her hands around his neck and he had his hands on her hips I think they kissed" "There's no way your joking" "I have a video Robin" "Robin your food is getting cold come eat" Nancy said "I gtg Vickie can you send me the video" "Yeah sure bye" "Bye thanks for telling me"

"There you are who called" Nancy said "Oh just Vickie" "What did she want" "Just told me about something she saw on tv" They all finished eating "Matthew can you take Andrew to his room please" Robin said "Ok dad come on Andrew let's go play" Matthew said "Yayyyyy play" Andrew said "Hey Nancy" Robin said "Yeah babe" "Who did you hang out with the day you went out" " Just Some friends" "Yeah friends was Jonathan one of these friends" "No why are you being weird" "Because when Vickie called she told me something" "What did she say" "She told me she saw you and Jonathan at the mall and it was the same day you went out" "What are you trying to say" "Just look" Robin showed Nancy the video that Vickie had sent her. "Babe that's not me" "oh yeah sure what did I do for you to cheat I really thought that you would never cheat" "ROBIN" "What" "Look at the fucking shoes I don't have those" "Oh baby I'm so sorry you know why I'm like this" "It's ok it was a mistake now let's go to sleep you have work in the morning" Nancy said Kissing Robin on the lips to calm her down. "Andrew bedtime baby" Robin said "ok mama" Nancy tucked Andrew in and kissed him. Robin kissed him on the cheek "Nancy go to bed I'm talk to Matthew" "Ok Good night Matthew" "Good night mom" Matthew said Robin tucked Matthew in "I know you are probably think your too old to be tucked in but I want you to be comfortable don't stay up too late alright man good night bud" "Ok I'm not too old thanks dad good night" Robin went to her and Nancy's room and cuddled up to a sleeping Nancy.