Chapter five

Robin's pov

I got in the car and drove over to Nancy's parents house and knocked on the door. Karen opened it "Oh hi Robin is Nancy with you" "no it's just me can I talk to you and Ted please" " yes of course, Ted come down here please" "Coming" I heard him say from upstairs "oh hi Robin" "Hi Ted" "Robin come in" I came in and they walked me to the living room. "So what did you want to talk about" "So you know how me and Nancy have been dating for five years and have now adopted a kid" "yes" The both said I took a deep breath "I was wondering if I could have your guys permission to propose" "oh my yes of course" Karen said "Yes Robin you have been apart of the family since Nancy brought you home to meet us" "Thank you so much" "Do you need help buying the ring" "No thanks but I gtg Nancy and Andrew are waiting for me at home bye" "bye Robin" they both said

I went home and unlocked the door. "Mama!!" I heard Andrew say "Hi buddy" "Hey babe where have you been" "oh umm I was with Steve" "You don't so sure about that" "I was with Steve" "Ok sure" "Wait where did you think I was oh no way you thought I was cheating on you" "You were tripping over your words" "You know I'm always like that and who would I cheat on you with I don't know a lot girls" I said walking over to the kitchen and making some toast "Then why were you out so late" "I was out for two hours" "So that's a good amount of time to hook up with someone" "How do you know that" "Well umm" "Exactly does that mean you cheated on me" "noo I just" "MAMA Mommy stop please don't fight" Andrew said almost crying "Oh buddy i'm sorry don't worry me and mommy are not going to fight ok we just a bit angry not at you " "ok mama" "Can you go upstairs for mama and mommy we won't fight I promise" "ok" Andrew went upstairs.

I grabbed my toast and a beer from the fridge "Really a beer Robin" "What why are you so mad at me today" "Because you were out for so long" "So what I didn't do anything bad" "How do I know that" "You know I'm not that type of person Nancy" "You know what don't talk to me ROBIN me and Andrew are going out" "Nancy why" "Because you clearly cheated on me" "How Nancy how" Nancy went up stairs and got Andrew and went out the door then was getting ready to drive away. I ran out and  went to the car "Baby please" "Don't call me that my name is Nancy" I opened the door and hugged her really tight but not too tight. "Please don't leave Nancy I love you I could never cheat on you never please" "Woah woah come down I'm sorry" She got out of the car and picked up Andrew "Hold him" "ok" She grabbed my hand and dragged me in the house. "Andrew can you go to you Room again please baby" "ok mommy" He said running up to his room. "Kiss please" I kissed her "Don't worry baby I was mad i'm not going to leave you ok" "I'm sorry Nancy I'm really sorry"

Third person pov

Nancy kissed Robin and Robin kissed her back she grabbed on to Robin again. They started to make out it was getting heated. Nancy dragged me to bed. Robin pushed Nancy on the bed and took her shirt off. Robin kept kissing her "Can I take this off" Robin said with her hands on Nancy's shirt "Yes please" "ok someone horny" "Robin" "Right sorry" Robin took Nancy's shirt off and put her hand on Nancy's mouth. Then start to kiss Nancy's neck. Robin knew she hit a sweet spot when "Robin~" Nancy moaned in a whisper. Then They heard a knock on the front door.

Third person pov

Robin quick put her Shirt back on and went to go answer it "Oh Hello Karen" "Hi Robin is Nancy home" "Yes I will go get her come in and have a seat" "Thank you" She should check on Andrew I thought to myself. Robin opened the door to see him sleeping then went to get Nancy. "Hey Baby" "Yeah babe" "Put a shirt on and come down stairs your mom is here" "ok" She went down stairs "Do you want a drink of water or soda" "Can I have a water please" "Yes of course" Robin said giving her a water. Then Nancy came down "Hi mom" "Hi honey I have to tell you something" "What's wrong" "Mike is in the hospital" "Wait why" "Somehow his friend Lucas convinced him to just out the windows for 50 dollars" "That dumbass mike do you need help with the hospital bills" "Yes please" "Wait here" Robin said then ran up stairs. "Nancy what is on your neck,wait is that a hicky" "ummmm maybe"After a few minutes she came back with a stack of cash "Is this enough" "Yes" "Here you go" "wow thank you Robin so much I have to go pay goodbye" "bye" She left "Robin" "Yeah" "Where did you get all that money from" "Remember when we met and I had a job" "yeah" "I saved that all up" "Why" "Cause every time I blushed when you walked by or when I thought of you I would add a dollar" "How much did you save" "100,000" "Well damn" "Yeah" Robin got a call "Hello ms Buckley this is about the ring you wanted to buy would you still like to buy it" "Oh yeah can I come in and buy it" "Yes you can come and pay right now you can get it" "ok thanks good bye" She hung up "I gtg babe I will be right back" "ok don't talk to long" "I wouldn't" Robin drove to the ring store. She signed some papers and then payed and then got the ring. It had 24 karat gold and a diamond on it. She went home and hid it.