Chapter one

Robin's pov

Me and my girlfriend Nancy had just adopted a 2 year old boy named Andrew. We love Andrew he is learning a few new words.

Nancy had came back from work crying. "What's wrong babe" I asked her "Why mommy sad" Andrew asked he ran and hugged Nancy he didn't understand what was happening. "I-I-I" "hey hey hey It's ok babe calm down" "I-I got fired from my job" She said "And I don't know what I did" "Nancy put Andrew in the car" I said while grabbing my keys "ok babe what are you going to do" "don't worry about it love ok let's go" We drove to Nancy's old job.

"Stay here with Andrew" I said "Mama what are you gon do" "Don't worry stay here with Mommy ok" "ok mama" I got out of the car and walked inside the store. I walked up to the store front desk "Hi who is in charge here" I asked "Oh that Tom would you like me to call him" "Yes please" The lady called someone on the phone and then told me to go to a room. "Hi I'm Tom th-" Before he could finish I punched him then locked the door "Why did you fire Nancy wheeler" "oh you mean Nancy drew" he laughed to himself "Because she didn't deliver my sandwichs right" I punched him again. He got back up and punched me I still to bled from my jaw. I threw a few more punches and knocked him on the ground "Don't ever mess with Nancy wheeler again do you understand" I yelled at him "Y-y-yes
ma'am"

I walked back to the car. I saw Andrew was watching something on Nancy's phone. "Babe what did you do" "Like I said love don't worry" I told her "Andrew want to go ice cream" "Yeah me want ice ceam" "ok let's go" "yayyyyy" he screamed from the back of the car. I drove to scoop ahoy they had opened a new mall.

I opened the opened the door for Nancy and healed my hand out. She gave me her hand and got out I gave her a little kiss on her hand. I saw her finally smiling.Then I got Andrew out of the car and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Mama that tickets" he laughed.

We got in to the mall and went to scoop ahoy. That's when I saw Steve scooping ice cream like the old days. "Heyy Steve" "hey Robin hey Nance" he said "Hi Steve, Steve say hi to our new son Andrew" she said "Hi Andrew I'm your uncle Steve" "H-Hi uncle Steve" he said then hid in Nancy's neck "So what kind of ice cream do you guys want" I asked Nancy and Andrew "We will get two chocolate ice creams" "ok can I have three chocolate ice creams in cups please" "Sure thing that will be 4.20" Steve said I pulled out my card and payed. I got the ice cream and sent them down on a table. "Hey babe" Nancy said "yeah" "Thanks for trying to cheer me up" "Yeah no problem I just love your smile" I kissed Nancy on the lips and than when Andrew grabbed my arm "No mommy this my mama" Nancy kissed me back "Noooo this my mama" he sat between us. Causing us to laugh and Andrew looked at us as if we were crazy.