Chapter 16: Connected through soul

ابدأ من البداية

"Queen....we got our Queen"

I heard these words from the crowd. I stood in absolute shock.

"Now the voting will start...2 days later we will announce the winner"

Rajasaab announced with a proud smile. My eyes fell on Baivab and find him staring at me with so much rage. Suddenly Rajababu came and stood infront of me by blocking me from Baivab's eyes.

"Looser Baivab"

Rajababu said and showed his thumb to Baivab. I held Rajababu's hand and slowly left from there. I can still hear those clappings.

......................

"I'm proud of you Pihu...let's see how much vote you got"

Rajasaab said to me. Rajasaab and Ranima both were looking happy but Tuhin Di's face is looking dull. Baivab and Tuhin di didn't even come for dinner.

After dinner we went to our rooms. I took Rajababu's medicine and went to the balcony. He was reading a story book.

"Medicine time...."

I sat beside him.

"I won't take it... I don't like it's taste"

He said while scrunching his nose.

"Take it Rajababu, otherwise you will get sick"

"No...Look doll, I'm not feeling any pain...i didn't take the medicines when we were in the village...everyday i threw the medicine secretly...still I'm fine...then why should I take it? It's taste is very bitter"

My eyes got widened.

"What? You threw those medicines everyday? Have you gone mad Rajababu?? It's too much...I never knew that you can be deceptive like this"

I got too much angry. I came inside the room. I felt so irritated with myself. How can I not see that he was throwing the medicines everyday. Tears gathered into my eyes. I felt terrible for neglecting his activity.

"I'm sorry doll...please don't get angry... I'm holding my ears...please forgive me... don't stay mad....please talk to me..."

He started to pull me towards him but I walked back in the balcony. I'm feeling extremely helpless. What if something happened to him in the village. How did I fail?

"I'm sorry doll...."

Rajababu hugged me from back and hide his face in my neck. I didn't say anything but after a while i felt wetness in my neck. I immediately looked back and find his tears.

I can't stand his tears. It felt like someone is stabbing my heart with a knife. I immediately lifted up on my toes and started to wipe his tears. I felt so much guilty for making him cry. He is just like a kid. He didn't understand what is right and what is wrong.

"I will take medicine...I will never throw them"

He immediately ran inside the room and gulped the medicine with water. I smiled looking at him. My love for him is increasing day by day. I walked near him and this time I hugged him. I wish I could be a bit taller. Hugging him is a difficult job for me.

He immediately lifted me up and started to swing. I laughed after seeing his act. He loves to do this.

We both sat on the bed. I took oil and started to massage his head. He placed his head on my lap.

"Doll, can I ask you something?"

He asked while playing with my saree.

"Hmm...you can ask anything"