I scoff. "Meowing about how a hero is fake because they like money is ridiculous. So long as they do the job, uphold the mrowsses' expectations of them, and help people?" I shrug. "Who cares if they're money grubbers so long as they do their best to save and purrotect people."

I scowl as my mind flashes to a villain flying backwards from a punch. My mother vanishing from my sight. What she looked like after. "The only fakes are the ones who don't care or aren't aware that they killed those they were supposed to purrotect."

"Hmm. An interesting take. Thank you, you may take your leave now."

I nod, finally opening the door and putting his office behind me. As I make my way back to the dorms, too worked up to deal with the rest of the school day or my classmates, a shiver crawls down my back. It's safe to say that I'm going to do my absolute best to avoid ending up in there again. The rat is unsettling.

'~'

"Should we really just be letting her walk around like that?" Aizawa accuses the principal. "Not only did she admit to spying on us, but to also being a part of the Cult of Nya who, need I remind you, killed one of my students!"

Nezu calmly sips his tea, unaffected by his glare. "She has so far shown no interest in harming any of the students or faculty of the school, though I will be monitoring her interactions with All Might closely. In regards to Mineta, we both know that he would have been expelled and arrested by the time the Sports Festival were to occur, if not sooner. In fact, in what little time he was here I obtained no less than four letters demanding something be done about him by the parents of female students that he'd sexually harassed. I'm of a mind to thank the Cult of Nya for solving that headache for us before it could escalate into full-on assault."

His glare intensifies, causing the principal to sigh and actually answer the question. "It would be dangerous to do anything to her. Other than Nekomura Iroha we have no information regarding who may be a member of the Cult of Nya. Excluding the members of the charity portion of course. Should they have connections within the police, should we attempt to take her into custody, she would likely be rescued before anything could be done."

He shakes his head. "No, it is much preferable to keep her as a member of the student body, where we are able to monitor her. As well as guiding her down the right path. And to that effect..."

Nezu presses a button under his desk, and a panel on the wall slides open, which isn't a surprise to Aizawa, he knows that the rat has a variety of secret compartments and tunnels installed around the school. What does surprise him though, is who he sees on the other side of it.

"Tsukauchi?"

The detective nods in greeting. "Eraserhead."

"What are you doing here?"

He sighs. "Nezu asked me to be here to make sure the girl was honest, which she was." He grimaces. "Though her connection to the Cult of Nya's criminal aspect does give me concern regarding the case I first met her on."

It takes him a moment to recall the case in question."When Muscular killed her step-father?"

Tsukauchi nods, motioning inside towards the desk in the wall that has a folder on top. "While I was waiting, since Nezu refused to tell me when he'd be questioning her, I was going over the transcript for my interrogation of her."

He sighs. "If you can call it that. The girl constantly redirected my attention while keeping me distracted from asking the questions I would usually ask."

That gets an impressed noise from Aizawa. He knows how dedicated the man is to getting as accurate a picture as he can during interrogations before they realize what his quirk is. Or that the police are in fact allowed to use quirks that are unable to harm others in any shape or form.

Though... "How the hell did she manage to do that? You're usually so determined to get to the truth that even your boss needs to tell you to hold back."

An even bigger sigh. "Well, she distracted me with the fact that her step father was scum who was making moves on her," everyone's faces twist in distaste at that news, before becoming -once again- shocked when he continues. Though this time it's because what he says is so randomly ridiculous.

"She also threw me off my rhythm when she told me that her birth father had been eaten by a cactus when she was little."

"...Really?"

A tired nod is all the confirmation he needs before Aizawa sighs. "What the hell is even going on in that girl's life."

'~'

I stare at the phone in my hand, the moonlight shining through the open door to the balcony highlighting the absolute rage clawed onto my face. I breathe deeply, holding it for a few seconds before letting it out slowly.

I put the phone back to my ear, my desire to claw answers out of the person on the other side of the line clear in my voice as I snarl at them. "I'm going to need mrow of an explanation than 'He beat me so I joined', Rappa."