Part 1: Shock

"What!" The Chipmunks and the Chipettes screamed at the Agent that told them the bad news.

"First our Dad is in a coma and now you want to separate us!" Alvin yelled.

"Sorry, but you have no relatives to take care of you, that are qualified?" The Agent told them.

"What about Aunt Jackie? or Toby?" Simon asked.

"Your Aunt is getting too old to take care of you and Toby Seville is travelling for the next 2 years and can't call it off?" The Agent said starting to get up, "There is a chance that you 6 might get adopted together?"

"It's a 5% chance for biological siblings to be adopted by the same person, and that's if there's 2 of them?" Simon stated, "And what about our carers?"

"Do you really need a carer? You're only 12?"

"But what about our fans?" Brittany cried hoping that she doesn't need to give up her spotlight.

"I'm sorry, but we have to go to the Orphanage." The Agent picked up the six, struggling, chipmunks in his hands and put Eleanor and Theodore in his pocket and zipped it up, placed Jeanette and Simon in his other pocket, and held Brittany and Alvin by there tails and he made his way to the orphanage.

--------------------------------------

The Chipmunks and the Chipettes all got separated. Alvin keeps having to get adopted again because him causing trouble. he never got adopted by anyone horrible but for the last 6 years he has been readopted 11 times for many different reasons. Simon wasn't as lucky as Alvin with the being adopted by no one horrible, his foster parents were alcoholics, sometimes they abused him if he did the smallest thing wrong. Theodore got the best deal, he got adopted by a couple who couldn't have children and they treat him especially well. The boys haven't changed that much, except got taller, so now they were 6-7 inches tall. Theodore got less chubby, Alvin got more muscular and Simon got skinnier and stronger.

Brittany got adopted into a large, rich family, which she was happy about, that didn't really care about throwing their money around. She has 5 foster siblings, so she was never bored or alone. Jeanette got adopted by a single librarian who was the friendliest person Jeanette has ever meet, they lived in a small, run down house, but the Librarian loved Jeanette and Jeanette loved the Librarian. Eleanor lived in an average house with loving foster parents and 1 foster brother, they treated her equally, even though she was technically a pet. The girls have also changed a lot, they got curvier and taller. Brittany was still a fashion diva, but now wears unique dress from professional designers. Jeanette was still clumsy, shy and loved knowledge. Her hair had grown a lot, now finishing at the middle of her back and tied into a side braid. Eleanor got more athletic and skinnier, she adores food and cooking, but works it off by playing soccer.

All the 6 chipmunks still wear their signature colour, and they haven't seen each other in 6 years. But they still remember, and they wait for the phone call saying that Dave is out of the coma and can take them home, but it has never come. They are afraid that they will never see their siblings and crushes again.