Jelly's in trouble (the end🥰)

Start from the beginning

"Alright nongs let's get you two out of this cell. You're very lucky that the security cameras filmed everything because otherwise you would have been in big trouble young man! And you may want to thank Vegas Theerapanyakul for sending us the footage so fast!"

"Sorry!" They said in unison almost about to cry. They were happy that they wouldn't be charged with anything and could leave like that. But at the same time they knew that they would have to face Max and Zee next. They won't go easy on them this time. They messed up big time.

"Agh, don't cry, everything is alright but we can't let you go like this!"

"W... w... what do you mean officer, do we have to go to jail?" Nunew cried, clinging to Nat.

The officer panicked seeing two cute men crying infront of her. This is not something she learned to deal with in the police academy.

"No, oh god I mean that you have to wait for a relative or friend to pick you up since we don't want to risk anything!"

"Ow, I think that our boyfriends will pick us up."Nat says cutely sniffing, making the female officer coo at his cuteness.

"Alright then let's wait in the cafeteria and get you both some water cause you had quite some alcohol na." she says using a soft voice like talking to a child.

At Least they stopped crying. She saw Nat and Nunew give each other a strange look. Oh no they are not planning to run off right?

"P' is their food in the cafeteria?" Nunew asked, getting excited about food.

Oh they are just hungry. She sighed seeing their excited faces glinting with mischief again.

"YES, OH CHICKEN WINGS, NO PIZZA! AAH PIZZA SOUNDS SO GOOD! I CAN FEEL WATER COMING INTO MY MOUTH JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!" Nat kept naming foods he was craving, well more like yelling it for the whole police station to hear.

"I'll see what I can do but let's go to the cafeteria first na?"

"Yes P'! They said in sync again. Even the extra guards couldn't stop from chuckling seeing these two cute men happy again. Gone were the puppy eyes and little tears.

30 minutes later.

Nunew and Nat were munching on their pizzas together with some of the officers when they heard people yelling outside.

Just think they are in a cafetaria and their is laying pizza in front of them. Sorry cause I couldn't really find a picture of them eating together ;)

They didn't really care to listen to what the commotion was all about. Too busy with their food they continued gossiping with Leila, the female officer who got them food.

She was really nice to them and turned out to be a former classmate of Max and Zee.

They got to now all the naughty things their hia's did, who they dated in the past. They would always say that they were model students and nice to everyone even though that P'Leila told them otherwise.

Who would have thought that P'Zee would dress up like a superhero everyday in middle school and pretend to have powers. While Max would dress like a villain and try to defeat the mighty Zee.

Highschool Zee was a bad boy while Max a prankster. Together they would get in trouble all the time. So far for being a model students thought Nunew and Nat.

They kept gossiping too engrossed in discovering their hia's little secrets.

~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Max and Zee arrived in the police station.

As soon as they entered they started yelling their boyfriends names. The officer in front immediately knew that they came to pick up the two young men in the cafeteria.

"Nunew Chawarin Perdpiriyawong! Nat Natasitt Uareksit!" Yelled Max and Zee while entering the police station. They were really worried about their boyfriends. Thinking they were badly hurt they didn't listen to the police agent's explanation and barged in towards the cells.

Running like mad mans from one cell to the other they started to get even more worried. They didn't see them anywhere and feared they were sent to jail already they started to freak out evenmore.

"WHERE ARE THEY, MY BABY IG I GET THE PERSON WHO DARED TO TOUCH HIM IN MY HANDS I WILL KILL HIM!" Zee yelled before banging his fist against a cell door making it echo through the empty room.

"HEY, WHERE ARE OUR BOYFRIENDS! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH OUR INNOCENT BABY'S!" Max yelled, pulling the agent closer by his collar. The agent shivered seeing their murderous looks.

Here he was thinking he will have a peaceful shift today. Why did he think becoming a police officer would be a great idea? He didn't know anymore!

"Uh, aah t.. the.. they are in the cafeteria with my colleagues." He stuttered trying to escape Max's grip.

They turned around dragging the poor innocent agent behind them. As long as they didn't see their boyfriends no one was going anywhere.

Entering the cafeteria they stopped in their tracks. There they were Nat, Nunew and their old school friend Leila having the time of their life laughing loudly.

They were worried sick and here they are having one of their friday night bestiesday with pizza's and sodas like they have all the time in the world.

They still amaze them everyday! So you never know what is awaiting you, it could be good or bad but knowing Nunew and Nat you will always be in for a surprise!

The end 😇🙃😇

The end 😇🙃😇

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank u all for reading this story and getting this far.

I hope you enjoyed it but this sadly will be the end of our lovely jelly's time.

I'm not going to write extra chapters for this story unless any of you really want some.

So let me know and I could make it happen.

Have a great day ;)