Jelly's in trouble (the end🥰)

Max and Zee were watching a movie and talking about their work when the phone rang. Being about to fall asleep Max was the one to pick up.

He didn't look at the caller ID and put it on the speaker.

"Hello!" No one replied but they could hear voices in the background. Looking at the caller ID Max saw that it was Kinn who was calling him.

They knew that their boyfriends would be with him since they had warned them about Porsche's birthday party tonight.

"Hello Kinn, why did you call?" Zee asked when still no one was answering on the other side.

"Hi, Zee and Max, well here is the thing I have good news and bad news for you two!" He said in a small voice, worrying them. What did their cuties do this time to make a cold mafia man sound so panicked?

"Which one would you like to hear first? Wait never mind let me get straight to the point!" This really spiked their fears. It sounds really serious or Kinn is just drunk and playing with them. Let's just hope he is drunk and their nongs are safe.

The other side of the line stayed still making them a little frustrated. Why would Kinn say he has news and not talk? This better not be a prank.

"IF YOU DON'T TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW I WILL GO THEIR TO PUNCH IT OUT OF YOU!" Max yelled, losing his patience.

"Oh, ho hold your horses!" Kinn sounded scared for a second. Afterall you never know when Max gets mad what he will do.

"Alright so the thing is your boyfriends were having a good time and got a little drunk. And let's say that one of the other guests touched Nunew inappropriately ..."

Kinn didn't get the chance to continue before Zee started yelling through the phone.

"WHO IS THE BASTARD THAT I NEED TO KILL! WHO DARED TO TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND!"

"HEY CALM DOWN AND LET KINN FINISH!" Porsche yelled from the other side of the line. Kinn sighs before continuing.

"So as I was saying Nunew got bothered and the man didn't take no for an answer and Nunew kicked his ass. Then Nat got mad and attacked him as well and now they got arrested and taken to the police station." Kinn said sheepishly waiting for another outburst.

There wasn't one cause the line got cut and he received a text asking for the name of the police station.

"I would say that it went rather well. See I was right they are two civil man's and wouldn't react like a crazy bitch as you!" Tankhun says to an angry Kinn who was ready to attack his brother next.

The party got stopped there, while everybody returned to their homes two angry but scared men went to save their lovely nongs once again.

They really should put a leash on these young men.

~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in the police station.

Upon arriving in the station Nat and Nunew got taken to a cell they would have to share until questioning.

They had been in there for less than 5 minutes when Nat started complaining.

"I'm hungry and cold, I miss P'Max. Do you think they will save us Nu?"

Nunew shrugged and he really hoped they would but when? The most important question was will they survive their angry hubbies?

"Yes Nat they would always come and save us. I think P'Kinn already called them so they will be on their way. Don't worry na!"

They stayed in their cell for another 30 minutes before a female officer went to check on them and bring them some good news.