Two grown simping man 🥰

Just like every Friday for the past two years it was only bestiesday for the jelly gang so the hubby's could go and sulk somewhere else with each other.

Max and Zee were still at work but would go and meet each other at Zee's bar later. And just like they always had to do was go and stay at Max's house, cause Zee's was off limits for the night. It was jelly's house now.

~~~~~~~~~~

Max's pov.

"What trouble do you think they will cause this time?" I asked Zee, we know them better than to expect that everything would go peacefully today.

"If we are lucky they will behave, ha Max I still can't believe how they can get away with everything. We are getting soft man, haha!"

"Well they got us wrapped around their fingers. Why else would my cute little nong Nat start to cry whenever I try to scold him. Aah, I can't see him cry, man those little tears and cute pouty eyes with puffed cheeks has me hooked. They sure know how to get what they want."

"You think nong Nat is good, wait till you see Nong Nunew's pouty face when he puffs his cheeks with crossed arms. He looks like a cute chipmunk that you would want to squeeze.

Or he started begging and talking bad about himself so I will start to scold myself for being stupid and mean to my baby. We really are doomed, aagh what would we do without them!"

I look at Zee and see him laugh, it looks like just thinking about his boyfriend makes him go crazy.

For Zee this must be funny but every Friday for two years now we had to go save our nongs. They are both 18 and 19 now but are still as naughty and silly as the day I first met them.

Sometimes I still can't believe that they have naughty boyfriends. I will hold Nat forever no matter what trouble he gets in next.

Just hopefully this week it will be something small so I don't have to face those tears again.

One more tear and I will bury myself or lock him inside our room for good.