Jelly's in trouble (1/2)

3 months have passed since the jelly's got to know Porsche, Tankhun and his crazy friends.

Months filled with safe bestiesday. But knowing the younger's they are bound to get in trouble at some point.

Trouble was always lurking around the corner, especially when Tankhun Theerapanyakul was nearby.

This was proven many times, Max and Zee knew they were going to have a restless night if Tankhun was involved.

If they were lucky it would just be some annoying drunk kids and if unlucky well who needs sleep anyway.

It all started like a normal day until a surprise came along the way.

A day that they would never be forgotten. A day to go down in history for our young man.

Let's go back to last week, February 24, a Friday night to never forget again.

A memorie for life! The day that almost caused two grown men a heart attack.

~~~~~~~~~~

24 februari at 9:30 pm.

Everything was going well, it was a day like all the rest filled with laughs and pleasure. Two best friends having the time of their life until Porsche decided to invite his favorite young men to celebrate his 25 birthday together with Tankhun and his favorite bodyguard friends.

Being together with the Theerapanyakul clan has always proven to attract trouble. Afterall in the few times they did go out with Porsche and Tankhun they always ended up completely wasted looking like clowns without bones or manners.

Their hia's words not theirs. They liked P'Tankhun's style. It was bright and looked like a good party was on the way. It was their happiest day.

Afterall no one could stop Tankhun from giving them all a make-over. If you like it or not getting away was never an option.

The crazier you looked the happier you got. Tankhun Theerapanyakul had his way of getting the strictest and coldest mafia people to let loose and look absolutely crazy just like him.

Just like every Friday night Nunew and Nat got ready for a night of partying. Putting on their best outfits and comfy shoes they left to Yok's bar.

Gift in hand and a smile so bright it could blind you from a mile away. And out they went, let the party begin.

~~~~~~~~~~

Nunew's pov.

Meeting the Theerapanyakul's has always been fun, never have we regretted befriending them. They are fun to be around and know how to party. Especially Tankhun, he is a party animal.

Nat and I entered the bar that was already filled with familiar faces. The only face we didn't see yet was P'Porsche normally he would have us in a headlock from the second we step inside.

I looked around until I spitted P'Kinn talking to someone unfamiliar. I just shrugged it of it could be another business partner or friend he knows from somewhere. He does look scary but who know P'Vegas looked scary to until he got drunk or sees P'Pete swinging his hips.

Nat tapped my arm and said something I didn't get, stopping my staring game with the anonymous man.

"Ha, what did you say?" I asked confused, well more like screamed to get over the music.

"I asked if you could see our P's!" I didn't even get the chance to answer before Nat yelled, making me jump from chock.

"WHERE IS THE PARTYBOY, WHOHOO LITTLE PORSCHE MY HOT SUGAR DADDY!" Nat yelled, already looking drunk without a drop of alcohol.