chapter six

Luke's P.O.V

Me, Mark, Cindy and Belle went out last night. Nobody wanted Steven to go and we were going clubbing so Diamond passed cause of the pregnancy. I was hesitant to go but me and Diamond have been a little awkward lately cause of the kiss so I went. We had been out for about two hours when we decided to go home... Thank goodness nobody was wasted. We got home and I walked to my room and I froze. There Steven was punching my princess... "WHAT IN THE FUCKING WORLD STEVEN!???!!?" I shouted. I walked over and threw him into Mark. And fell to the ground next to Diamond... "I'm so sorry... I wasn't here to protect you... Please stay with me princess." I babbled on. "It... Isn't your fault... L-luke" she said before going unconscious in my arms. I picked her up and put her in my bed and stalked toward an obviously drunk Steven. I stared at him and was about to punch him in the face when Diamond sat up and screamed. I ran towards her. "What is it sparkly?" I asked paniced... "I think I'm going into labor." She groaned out "What? You're only five and a half months pregnant..." I stated. "I know.... I'm scared... Take me to the hospital... Please" she whispered and grabbed my hand. Without a word I grabbed our phones, picked her up bridal style and took her to my car... All while she sobbed quietly and clung to me.

A.N
Sorry about the cliff hanger... I love you guys though. Please leave comments on what you guys think!!