Chapter three

Well Carol is super nice. And there have been about two other girls show up... Cinderella and Belle... Disney princess names and they even looked like them too! There was a guy Mark and another guy Luke... We were waiting on one more... And in walked my... Ex... Oh no. "Hey what's wrong Darling?" Luke whispered to me. "That's my ex the one that abused and raped me..." I whispered back. Without a word luke pulled me closer to him and glared at none other than... Steven Walters.
Well the house is really nice and me and Luke shared a room and Mark and Steven shared. So did Ella and B, the princesses of the house. They were real down to earth though... I'm so naming my daughter Pocahontas or something... Oh yeah I'm having a girl BTW! "Hey sparkly... I got you some food... That steven guy is mean." Luke says while shutting the door and handing me my chips... I set them on the bed and hugged him... Me and Luke don't know each other but he is really nice. He hugged back. "I'm scared he is gonna hurt me..." I whispered through the tears. "Never my princess... I wouldn't let him even look at you wrong... You're my baby" and then he kissed me... I kissed back... And that's when my life flipped right side up again...