"Smells amazing." Levi compliments and I blush even harder when his chin rests on my shoulder.

"The stew is almost ready..."

"I meant you." Levi then takes in the scent of my short hair. "And of course, I am hungry for some stew."

"You're such a tease." I shrug my shoulders and immediately regret it when he backs away, thinking he is being a bother. That is not true, so I beg. "Don't go."

"Well, you're busy cooking. You need your peace." Levi explains and I leave the ladle in the pot to turn to face him, admiring how soft he looks after getting his restful nap. I step forward to circle my arms around his waist, cradling my face into his neck.

"Your presence is my peace." I smile, not sure if my face is turning warm or if it's his neck alone. Either way, it is a pleasant feeling. Levi hugs me once again and this time, he pushes on my shoulders to give me a peck on the lips and smirks. "You are so cute."

Oh walls. He called me cute. He makes me feel like the luckiest woman ever.

"Thank you for the tea by the way. I'll enjoy some more on the couch." Levi walks over to the living room to have his afternoon tea in peace and I continue with the stew in the kitchen.

"Sina," Levi calls out from the couch with his legs crossed and the teacup raised to his lips. "I'm sorry I made you wait again, but this time, I'm officially off duty for a month."

I am overjoyed by the news and whip my head back with a bright smile. "Really?"

Levi chuckles at my reaction and takes a sip of tea before setting the cup down. "Really this time."

I somehow can't contain my joy any longer, but the other half of me is also disappointed since this is a temporary reunion. That means we should spend our time together wisely as a couple. "Is there anything we should do while you're here?"

Levi is strangely silent and I feel embarrassed for bringing up such a question. Perhaps my question is a bit misleading. Maybe he is thinking, or rather, he is observing me. That calm demeanor of his is sending me up the walls because I have no clue what is on his mind, but that serious look awakens something in me.

"Like what?" Levi asks, attempting to dig up an answer from me and I make my way over to him, avoiding his gaze.

"Um, I'm still thinking..." I shyly dismiss his question, because I will make a fool of myself if I do confess. My craving for this man has been troubling my mind lately, and now, I am nearly losing my composure just by his presence alone. I refuse to let this long-awaited moment slip out of my hands, so I need to answer quickly. Unexpectedly, Levi leans back on the couch to heave a long sigh.

"If you want to fuck me, just say so." Levi boldly says and opens his eyes with a slight smirk. "It's written all over your face." Fuck. Was it that obvious?

I can hear my heart pounding rapidly in my ears now that he is aware of my longing for him. Something in him seems to snap and I gasp when he tugs my wrist. I find myself straddling on top of him. My hands naturally rest on his broad shoulders and I come face-to-face with him, becoming breathless at the intensity of his dark expression. His dark blue eyes search every part of my face and his attention is on my mouth as his thumb grazes at my bottom lip. Levi leans in to whisper into my ear.

"Tell me what you want to do." Levi softly requests.

Those words of his are like fire coursing through my body, unleashing something inside of me. I will let my hands do the talking. Slowly, they travel down from his shoulders and down his chest. I observe now his eyes are wide open, probably analyzing what I'm doing. My hands run on his clothed thighs, feeling how toned and erect such a part of his body is. It's twitching.