Part 19 - Rescue

En başından başla

"Hospital or hotel?"

"Hotel."

He nodded, then closing the door, he glanced at the number plate on the car. It was different from the one he was tracking, but noted it in mind. Then taking his phone out from the pant pocket dialled a number while heading towards the driving seat.

"(Bhai-sa, unhone use rulaya aur maine bas unki haddiya todi.) They made her cry and I just broke their bones."

As soon as the person answered his call, on the second ring. He spoke in disappointment, feeling uncontrollable rage surging within him. Realising the scum lay hand on his precious.

"Where are they?"

Sensing his genuine emotion, the person asked on the call. And hearing the dominant deep voice amidst the sound of flipping pages, he answered the question sarcastically in deep remorse.

"(Kaand to murda-ghar jaane laayak hain. lekin jugaad asptaal jaane ka kiya hai.) Their actions deserve a trip to the Mortuary. But arrangements are made for the trip to the hospital."

"Well, the Mortuary isn't far from the Hospital."

Listening to this he disconnected the call and shoved it back in his pants pocket. Then got in the car and started to drive towards the hotel where their friends were present. As much as he wanted to stop and beat them brutally, he knew it's not the time for satisfying himself but to care for her. In fact he had a lot of questions but looking at her state he didn't speak a word and had no idea how to comfort her either. Henceforth he remained silent, throughout the ride to provide her much needed solitude to calm herself.

"You said they're coming but where are they?"

Asked Kajal, ignoring the call of Siddhart on her phone for 34 times. Having no energy or courage to speak to him and informed him about the disappearance of Sneha. But before any of them could answer her question they all heard Jahnvi's voice.

"(Sneha, Tu theek to hai na? Kaha thi kya hua tha aur ye.) Are you alright? Where were you? What had happened? And this..

Seeing her coming steadily with a coat wrapped around her. Hair messy, seeing her by close they saw on her lips and sign of handprints, tears welled up in their own eyes watching her state.

"The Dr is here."

Yash informs them, as he received the text from Ashish to summon a Dr. Listening to him, Kajal and Jahnvi led her to the room, so the Dr could examine her.

"Mr Scindia, we need to take your statement."

"Why? You didn't lodge the FIR. Then why do you need to interrogate both of us?"

"Mr Scindia try to understand, it looks like a case of.."

"I don't care Sir, you won't approach her unless she wants to speak or complain about it."

Ashish retorted angrily, they didn't file a missing complaint as it wasn't 24 hours and made inappropriate remarks while watching the footage. So now their actions not only displeased him but angered him.

"The patient is fine, but unconscious now due to excessive stress and exhaustion, So don't worry."

Listening to the doctor who stepped out of the room, the cop inquired ignoring the harsh glare of others thrown in his direction.

"Dr. She's not vio."

"No, the patient isn't injured either, just minor bruises. I've prescribed some medicine two times a day after the meal and ointment for her bruises."