Gear 5... Probably?

Start from the beginning

I could practically feel the devastation sweep over everyone around. Chopper's cries made their way to where I was. Law sat up again at that. "Straw Hat-ya's voice... is gone!" the captain observed.

"There's no way..." I struggled to say. I brought my hand up to hold my head. "There's seriously no way."

Law was saying something to me, but I could barely hear anything. The ringing in my head was so loud. It was the only thing keeping me from letting out any tears. I sat up and stared at my free hand. No way. No way. No. Way.

The ground was shaking now. I'm frozen, but shaking at the same time. Something was grabbing my shoulder. "ess-ya... Goddess-ya..! ...(Y/n)-ya! Get up! You've been there for far too long!" Law's voice finally cut through the ringing.

I looked up at him and a single tear involuntarily fell from my eye. He visibly flinched at that. "I... I don't want to be stuck like this but... How is Kaido down here...? Luffy isn't..." I took a few quick breaths to cover up the panic that was building up. Luffy is dead? He has to be lying.

"Even if he is dead, that doesn't mean you should follow on after him. We still have to fight our way out of here!" the tattooed man ordered.

I rubbed the tear away and slowly stood up. 'Even if he is dead?' There's no way he is. Luffy? The guy who defies nature? The guy who claimed he was going to save this place time and time again? No. I clenched my fists. He can't die.

As if the world heard my claims, immense conqueror's Haki exploded from the rooftop. It was almost overwhelming. It was everywhere. It was familiar. So familiar, yet so strange. I leaned on Law a bit and watched physical bolts of conqueror's Haki strike downwards from the rooftop.

It was then that all eyes turned to Kaido as a huge hand reached down from the hole and fully grabbed the dragon's body. This hand yanked Kaido out from the performance floor and disappeared with the dragon. Luffy is back. And now that I'm out of my 10 minutes of panic, I now see that Law and I are surrounded while Kid is fighting for his life.

~~~Timeskip...~~~
(um almost every episode was Luffy's fight LOL)

I smashed a random pirate's head into the ground and stopped to gasp for air. I keep saying I'm out of gas and then I immediately start fighting again. What have I done wrong for karma to be coming back so hard?! Aren't my ribs still broken?! AND MY THROAT HURTS! IT HURTS TO BREATHE DAMNIT!

The island rumbled once again, and pieces of the roof started falling on us. I jumped out of the way and just so happened to land next to Kid. "Straw Hat's still alive..." he observed.

"So is Kaido," Law said in response. "The situation hasn't changed... Rather it's only gotten worse. The fire needs to be put out and-"

I lightly kicked Law's foot and stood up, "Stop being such a downer. Luffy's alive and now we don't have to deal with Kaido ourselves at the very least. We're not dead yet, so let's look on the bright side."

"Yea, didn't you say you were out of energy back there?" Kid said, directing his words to Law. "You're such a weakling."

"Oi! If anyone's being a wimp, it's you. You're the one who said your dream was impossible," Law bit back.

"Let's just agree that both of you suck," I shrugged. The two of them looked at me immediately. They didn't get a chance to respond because a couple of Kaido's men jumped out behind us and tried to attack. We dealt with them easily.

Another huge crash came from the rooftop, which was followed by something slamming another hole through the ceiling. That something was a huge head. It... looked like Luffy? He let out a ridiculous scream, followed by, "THAT HURT!"