Out To Cause More Worldly Problems

So I hate summer. To the greatest extent that I can.
---

"Everyone get on the cart!"

Law was barking out orders so everyone wouldn't die from the building collapsing on them, but I didn't feel right getting on without Chopper, Brook or Usopp. Luffy seemed to feel the same way because he was standing in front of the exit with his arms crossed, waiting. The kids and marines were getting in the linked carts that Law and Smoker brought, and Zoro had helped Brownbeard into it as well. The guy had got injured from his own master.

"They're not here yet," Robin voiced her concern.

"Yea, this isn't good," Sanji replied. "It's dangerous here, we have no time."

While all of our crew acknowledged this, everyone slowly made it down to stand behind Luffy, waiting for the others to show up. The shutters began closing, due to the actions of someone no one knows about, and the purple gas from earlier was seconds away from reaching said closing door. Still no Chopper, Brook, or Usopp.

"Oi, what're you doing, Straw Hats?! All of you get on now! If we let Caesar get away, the plan with be ruined!" Law rationalized.

"What are you talking about?! This isn't 'all of us'! Some of my crew are not here yet!" Luffy barked back.

A few more seconds passed before the loud cry of Chopper yelling Luffy's name rung in everyone's ears. They barely made it through the doors, but Brook and Chopper both entered with Mocha, plus the marines who were helping carry the girl. Usopp came down with a bunch of Caesar's ex-subordinates as well, we were all back together again. It would have been more of an eventful reunion if everyone wasn't rushed to get into the carts by Law.

Once everyone was on, the carts took off and we were flying down the long passageway with everyone on board. It turns out the Kinemon, the samurai, was turned to stone. Brook brought him along anyway, but no one really knows how to turn the guy back to normal. A pink eel looking thing was going crazy over Kinemon's statue, and then passed out on top of it after yelling about its father. I have no idea, I wasn't really paying attention. I wasn't paying attention to anything, really. I was just enjoying the fast ride.

Until the ceiling started crumbling faster, I had to protect the kids from oncoming rubble.

"We're in a tunnel under a mountain. If it collapses, we'll be buried alive," Law stated.

"DON'T SAY THAT SO RELAXED!" Usopp exclaimed.

The poisonous gas from earlier had then made an appearance behind us once again, except this time we were luckily on a pretty fast cart, not on our feet. Now all we need is for Nami to use her weather staff to blow away the gas at the upcoming exit since we were surrounded by the stuff right now.

~~~

We were finally out of the tunnel, and Nami did manage to get the gas away from the dock so we were basically all staying here for now, not to mention that Nami and Usopp caught Caesar and the two people who were trying to take him. All three of them had to be fished out of the ocean. Now, I was helping Sanji put together something that had to do with bricks. I have no idea what it was, but I wanted to help so I'm just doing as I'm told.

"Listen up pirates! This is the line between good and evil! So don't think of crossing it, got it, Straw Hats?!" a marine yelled. I looked over and saw a black line that was made with a giant paint brush. Where did they get that thing?

"Who told you to do such a childish thing?" Smoker interrupted all the jeering that was being directed at us. "What I said was 'Don't make friends with the pirates'."