CONCLUSION

It was raining heavily. Peter and Joe were walking towards Quagmire's dorm where Quagmire and Lois currently resided, not knowing what was going on on the other side. They just wanted to say hi to Quagmire, They didn't know Lois was there.

They gently opened the door, only to be met with the sight of Quagmire and Lois hugging on the floor. She had stopped sobbing (at least out loud), and the sight looked romantic from the door's angle.

Peter gasped. Quagmire looked up, and Peter had started running away.

Peter ran all the way to the rooftop. He was sobbing uncontrollably. This must've been how Lois felt. Except Lois probably felt worse. Because fuck peter.

Erm anyways

Peter sobbed on the rooftop, tears spilling out like the secrets he never told.

Quagmire ran up, and saw Peter crying in the rain.

"Peter... are you alright?" asked Quagmire

"I still remember, the third of december... me and your sweater... you said it look-"

"I'm sorry, are you singing right now? Ok look we're not doing this right now. Peter... the truth is... I'm in love with you."

"Quagmire... no, Glenn... I'm in love with you too. But why were you holding Lois if you really love me?" asked Peter.

"Well, you're both my friends." said Glenn.

"Listen... it's either me or Lois, Glenn. You have to choose." said Peter.

Glenn thought back to just an hour ago, when he'd told Lois he wouldn't leave her. And yet, when the opportunity presents itself...

"I choose you, Peter. Of course I choose you." said Glenn, smiling through his teeth.

They heard a door shut in the background.

"So that's how it is, huh?" said Lois. she had come up to see what the commotion was about.

"Wait, lois-"

"No. i dont want to hear it. I knew this was going to happen from the second we broke up, Peter. I was worried that since you're such a loveable guy, all my friends would choose your side instead of mine. Turns out... i was right. Goodbye, peter. Goodbye Quagmire, Joe, Brian."

When did brian get there?

Anyways...

Months later

"Haha! What a good joke! I love you peter." said Quagmire.

They were all in their all too familiar spot at the clam, where Cleveland and Brian had first gotten together. Joe was alone, and Quagmire and Peter were happily in love.

Joe had gotten over Lois pretty quickly. She moved away a while back, and after a while everybody seemed to realise it really didn't make a difference when she left.

"Did you guys end up passing science class?" asked Joe.

"Yup! Just got a job at the brewery :)" said peter.

"How did you use an emoticon in real lif- whatever. I'm just glad everything worked out." said Brian.

Everyone in the story lived happily ever after. The end :)