Backfired attempt.

Author's Note: Have a nice day. We going to be bolder than walter white.

After finishing their shopping session, they decided to go grab some dinner from a small shop but Toshiro had other plans.

"Hey Kiana, Mei, Bronya, Theresa how about we go to that seven star hotel for dinner, don't worry it's my treat." Spoke Toshiro.

"So like a date." Kiana asked hoping to embarrassed Toshiro but she didn't expect it to backfire at her.

"Of course this is a date, why did you think I wanted to have dinner in a seven star hotel." Said Toshiro with a teasing smirk as he went and kissed all of the girls hands in a gentleman manner.

The moment he did that, girls faces turned bright red like a tomato. While Toshiro just gave them a goofy grin.

Kiana's brain short circuited at Toshiro's smooth response. Instead of getting flustered like she expected he had flipped the teasing back on her!

Mei, Bronya and Theresa also seemed stunned, faces flaming after he gallantly kissed their hands. When had their Toshiro gotten so bold?

"Uh...right of course A date!" Kiana managed to sputter. She exchanged bemused looks with the others. How could they say no to him treating them to dinner at a seven star hotel?

Linking arms with the still blushing Valkyries, Toshiro cheerfully led the way. He waved off their attempts to split the bill once there.

"Nonsense, tonight's on me. Only the best for my favorite girls" he said with a playful wink.

The excellent food and drinks paired with charming live music made for a wonderful ambiance. Toshiro was attentive as ever keeping the conversation lively. By the time dessert came around, the girls had practically forgotten this was meant to fluster him.

As the evening wound down, Toshiro raised his glass. "To the privilege of sharing this lovely night with all of you." They echoed the heartfelt toast spirits soaring.

On the way back, Kiana bumped Toshiro's shoulder affectionately. "Okay you definitely turned the tables on me back there. I underestimated those smooth moves"

Toshiro laughed. "What can I say, I learned from the best." And with that charming retort he left four awestruck girls wondering what romantic surprises he might plan for them next.