The Night

After dinner.. bedroom
kavya held adhi's hand and asked
"you trust me?" adhi replied yes with his smile dreamily.. "I dont think so"said kavya with a sad face".. Adhi smiled again tucking kavya's hair behind her ears, still silent and drown in thoughts he lifted hear face holding her cheek with him palm and asked what happened with his eyes, "we can solve anything if we are together" said kavya placing her hand on Adhi's cheek.. "have you realised you have lost that smile, remember our first meet? on the way to campus.. you have become completely different person adhi" recalled kavya.. and adhis eyes started welling up with tears "kyu andar hi andar apne aap ko khae jaa rahe ho"asked kavya.."you dont trust me enough to share your pain said kavya looking at Adhi
"kavya.. I want you to know something.. I love you alot, Agar kal ko koi bhi misunderstanding ya problem ajae jis wajah se me tumhe nazar na au, door hojau, to sirf ek baat yaad rakhna meine tumse sacha pyaar kiya hai.. aur sirf tumse kiya hai," said adhi and hugged kavya.. he was afraid of losing her
"Adhi misunderstandings jb hi ayengi na jb communication nahi hoga?"tried kavya to convince.. "kavya mujhe aj ki raat apni wife ke sath guzaarni hai, kya pata kal ho na ho" said adhi increasing kavya's anxiety, " adhi why are you so negative about us? it was you who had a positive vision of we both making a beautifull couple"reminded kavya.. but adhi silently placed his head on her lap and closed his eyes while tears rolled down.. kavya felt dissapointed with Adhi's silence.. "Adhi kya tum mujhse dobara door jane wale ho?" asked kavya, Adhi smiled "shayad maut lejae" said adhi kavya pushed him from her lap making him sit straight.. " problem kya hai Adhi why dont you communicate?"asked kavya troubled with his silence.."what are you hiding from me?" asked Kavya that is when Adhi's phone rang and it displayed 'mom' before adhi could reach his phone kavya answered the call. " adhi beta how are you both?" asked adhi's mother.. "Maa?" said kavya.. "Kavya.! kaisi ho beta.. tumhari awaaz sunke bahut acha lagaa.. " said his overwhelmed mother.. "Maa aap aj bhi mujhe apni beti and Adhi ki wife maanti ho na?"asked Kavya.. "Haan beta, you are, why this question?"asked Mrs Pradhan.. "Then why you and Adhi are hiding things from me?"complained kavya.. "time will reveal everything beta, you are answering his phone and asking about this things means yoi both have resolved your issues and now together, I am very happy"said Mrs Pradhan.. "Maa if he doesnt speak to me about issue how will I become his better half"asked her..
"Trust him Kavya"said Mrs Pradhan.. "Malini? where are you?" somebody shouted at adhi's mother's side.. "Kavya please trust Adhi on this, he loves you beta.. I got to go sorry" said Mrs Pradhan disconnecting the call..
Kavya looked at Adhi who was still sitting on bed lost in thoughts..
Kavya kept phone on side and seeing Adhis's mood didnt want to trouble him more, she went to kitchen and brought Icecream box.. "Adhi lets eat icecream"said Kavya excitedly. Adhi smoled looking at her excitement.. she fed adhi a spoon full of icecream and so did she eat, Adhi smiled at kavya for all the icecream on her lips, he forwarded her hand and cleaned it gently, when Adhi was about to withdraw his hand, kavya held it and kissed it.. "Adhi I love you"said Kavya trying to change his mood.. "I love you too"said him and called Kavya in for hug.. Kavya happily joined him.."I love it when you are around me"said her tightening her grip, Adhi closed his eyes on feeling the closeness,and so did Kavya..
"Kavya can we?"asked Adhi for permission and Kavya nodded positively allowing him to do what ever he wants,
I am feeling nervous" kavya informed.. adhi smiled and helped her slowly removing the dupatta and her clips, kavya felt shy and hid her head in adhis chest, adhi smiled and slowly tried to remove her earings and dress.. kavya experienced a different feel and also adhi's touch was making her restless.. Adhi smiled as his wife who held him more tight in anxiety, he took her completely in his embrace "Adhi.!" kavya called and he replied her in a sedative voice giving her goose bumps, "kavya lets sleep now, I have nt slept for so long, let me show you what all I want to do with you" said him seductively.. kavya heart was racing more listening to adhi.." I love you" confirmed him..kavya gave in as she couldnt handle neither could fight with what she was feeling. adhi placed a kiss on her bare shoulder making her moan and roamed his hand on her bare back after removing her top completely, kavya lifter her head up and adhi looked at those juicy tempting lips and approached them and tasted them slowly making a way for his tongue to enter inside by this time both were so aroused that they could only think of satisfying each other.. after their kiss broke adhi roamed his lips on her bare skin over the shoulder and chest making her moan continuously, "I love you kavya" mumbled adhi in between his kisses.. He wanted to taste her more, adhi looked at kavya who was enjoying his touch and kisses with her closed eyes.. "kavya" he called out seductively while she opened her eyes and looked at him, "shall we?" he asked in a slow seductive voice, kavya nodded a yes and blushed asking for more, adhi switched off the light so that she feels comfortable, and the rest of the night witnessed their love for each other..
the next day morning kavya and adhi were lying in each others embrace wrapped in light weighted bedsheet covering them,
kavya woke up and realised that she was in adhi's tight grip, she smiled at her husband and tried to get up from his hold slowly without disturbing him, but adhi was so much yearning for this closeness since months that he again pulled her back "adhi till when will I be in this room we have to go out na?"asked kavya..
adhi who was enjoying his wife's closeness refused to let her get up. "kavya please let me enjoy for some more time" said adhi..
kavya smiled and kissed his chest where her head was resting.. adhi smiled at this act and tightened his grip more pulling her more closer..lets go and get ready na adhi anyhow we have all the nights for the rest of our lives" said kavya.. adhi smiled again and looked at kavya, and I want to enjoy every night like this said him seductively making kavya blush.. come lets go said kavya getting up from his embrace..