Their Longing

Adhi was a bit confused and trying hard to recall what actually happened... when he heard sounds of bangles and payal from the hall, he was alerted with the new noise as neither kavya nor navya wear these ornaments.. he stepped out of his room and found someone in saree, open hair, with her back turned toward him, curious about the lady's identity.. adhi called out "excuse me, who are you?" asked adhi..adhi was taken a back when he found that she was none other but his beloved wife, "wow" escaped his lips as he was mesmerised seeing her in that avtar, jhumkas, bangles saree her open hair her light yet simple makeup, her adoring neck chain and the most attractive her hair line filled with sindoor.. and to compliment that her extra special and lovely smile.."Aahh adhi tu to gaya" thought himself as he couldnt take her eyes off her..he started breathing a bit faster than usual as if he was nervous of seeing her like this for the first time, he never had ever imagined that she could be this mesmerising.. Kavya forwarded her hand to take him to the table, her touch made him go dizzy, all goosebumps on his skin and his eyes only on her..kavya made him sit on the chair and to his anxiety sat on his lap making him gulp down the lump he felt in his throat.. "too hot to handle" he mumbled to himself.. "what?" asked kavya unable to listen clearly... Adhi took a deep breath and tried to speak but his heart started racing so fast when kavya lifted his chin with her finger making it face her with her lips just 2 inch apart.. "those tempting lips again " he thought.. Adhi started feeling weak. and his eyes started closing on their growing closeness as she approached towards his lips, but stopped just before their touch, adhi lifted his eyes enquiring reason for the delay but kavya smiled and started going away from him in shyness.. Adhi couldn't take their distance any more and pulled her again towards him breathing heavily.. he himself approached her lips making it a complete and mesmerised one..they were not ready to part unless satisfied.. how much were they longing for this moment was the only thought running in the back of their mind ..

Adhi realised that he has lost to her and fell weak, he recalled the day of their marriage,

flashback

Adhi promised kavya that he will return and went off leaving fractured kavya on bed.. he came out to see the intruders who were none other than kavya's villagers and shubham who was fuming in anger,

all the security guards were trying to stop them from approaching adhi.. that is when shubham came forward and said that he want to talk.. adhi asked security guards to stop and let shubham come near him, "give back kavya" demanded shubh "she my wife now" said adhi in a firm voice, "We dont consider it, no rituals nothing and you claim her to be your wife"said shubh, adhi gave a sigh "I know realities are tougher to believe but truth always wins"said adhi.. shubh came more near to Adhi.. near his ears and mumbled slowly, "its okay, give her for atleast one night" demanded shubh with a develish smile.. this provoked adhi and he started hitting shubham and villager again attacked the security guards and one among those villager came and hit adhi on head from behind, knocking him down...

present

while adhi was recalling all this he pushed kavya and looked at her, "kavya" he called while she looked at him anticipating what he wants to say.. "I love you" he said surprising kavya but got tensed looking tears in his eyes.. she wiped them off with her hands gently with love.. "what happened Adhi?" asked her.. "I am tired" said him.. kavya cupped his face and asked "we started our journey just now and you are tired so early?"asked kavya.. "Kavya I love you so much"said him almost crying.. "I love you too Adhi" said her caressing his cheeks.. "you trust me right?"asked her.. adhi nodded yes "then, we will overcome everything"said her, "We cant he will harm you"said him between his controlled sobs.. "Adhi, we will fight and one day we will win, and after that it will be you and me only"said her assuring him.."Adhi, you dont need to pretend now, neither do I need, its been a long time.. why this distance between us?" asked kavya while still cupping his face.. and approached his lips again while they kissed each other with tears flowing from their eyes..