Kavya and pain

what would have you done.. if you were at Kavya's place??

kavya reached the campus, dragged her little suitcase and remembered the first day she entered with Adhi.. she approached directly to Mrs Sahani's cabin who was surprised to see her back, she welcomed her with open arms and seeing the sindoor in her hair line she assumed she was now married to shubh who a day before taking her claimed as his wife. "Well finally you have convinced your stubburn husband for IAS" said sahani patting her back, kavya didnt correct sahani as she recalled there was no proof that she is married to adhi except for her memory of him telling her, Mrs sahani gave her room keys back and new time table.. kavya thanked her and proceeded towards the room through the corridor where jhumki jumled on her in excitement "kavya kavya where have you been yaar, I missed you so much"said khumki clinging to her, kavya smiled at her ..."ohh my my look at your leg its all good now" said jhumki inspecting her from top to bottom, "ohhoo sindoor? where is jijaji"teased her making kavya blush,

kavya wanted to tell her only left friend about adhi and her marriage but before she could open her mouth, her eyes fell on Adhi who stood in front of her holding his books.. "Adhi" mumbled kavya in shock and surprise as well.. her eyes welled up with tears and she called his name "Adhi" with lots of emotions but to her dismay..adhi walked pass her without any reaction.. breaking kavya into pieces.. "Adhi" escaped from her lips with pain.. jhumki placed her hand on kavya's shoulder, "Kavya its ok, now you are married to someone else let adhi be away, good for you and him as well" concluded jhumki.. kavya couldnt speak a word and fell down on the floor...

she opened her eyes and found herself in her room.. this time tbere was no adhi as he used to be when ever she was in trouble.. Kavya felt a sharp pain and regretted coming back to campus to witness adhi ignoring her...

just then her phone rang it was Shyaam... she picked it up immediately crying.. shyaam got worried and enquired about the reason... she said everything what happened sobbing unconsolably.. so did shyaam and kaki on the other side of the call listening to her over speaker..

*****

weeks months passed by and finally came the last day of training.. everyone was happy to have completed their training..

"haan kaka all done and completed we are just waitidng for our postings then we will leave" said kavya over call to shyaam who was very proud of her....

kavya packed her bag and arranged all her belongings.. that is when she found her mangalsutra... she looked at it and  with out a second thought went near their campus well and threw it away... she turned to return but saw adhi standing at a little distance, she smiled at him.. "Adhi  good that you met me here only I was searching for you, wanted to convey thanx to you for filling sindoor this mangalsutra you have unknowingly gave me freedom from shubham and my family, because of you I found true relations kaka kaki and a lit sis too, I realised it lately you were a blessing in disguise, now I dont have any restrictions any one to stop me nor need any permission, I am kavya and only kavya now.. thanks for disowning me " said kavya and left from there while adhi stood there without a word..